78/10 Thynne Street, Bruce ACT 2617
Renovated Two Bedroom Apartment
This recently updated two-bedroom apartment is striking, all the hard work has been done, lightly refreshed, repainted throughout, simply move in and enjoy. Located in the heart of Bruce.
As you enter this generously proportioned 83.9m2 apartment you will be impressed by the spacious open plan living area with updated flooring and modern kitchen with new appliances.
The two bedrooms also feature updated laminate flooring with the master bedroom offering walk-in-robe and ensuite. Additionally, the apartment offers a large covered tiled alfresco area.
Cafe Momo, a convenience store, and take-away are immediately adjacent to the apartment block, and Radford College and the University of Canberra are just across the road. Calvary Hospital, the AIS, GIO Stadium and Belconnen Town Centre are all nearby.
Ideal for investors or first home buyers looking to enter the Canberra property market
- Updated apartment
- Generous 83.9m2 living approx.
- Two bedrooms with new laminate flooring
- Two updated bathrooms
- Two underground carapaces (tandem)
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtop and tiled splash back
- New stainless-steel appliances
- Spacious open plan living area
- Split system AC unit
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Linen cupboard
- Large covered tiled 16m2 alfresco area
- Café Momo and convenience stores meters away
- Walk to University of Canberra, Radford College, the AIS & GIO Stadium.
Recent Renovations/Updates Include:
- New laminate flooring throughout (living & bedrooms)
- Freshly painted throughout
- New LED downlights
- New sink in kitchen
- New Bosch oven
- New Bosch cooktop
- New Westinghouse rangehood
- New toilet
- New vanity
- New shower screen
- New tapware in kitchen & bathrooms
Living: 83.9m2 approx.
Terrace: 16m2 approx.
EER: 6 star approx.
BC Estimate: $1,690 per quarter approx.
Rates: $1,812 per annum approx.
Land Tax: $2,197 per annum approx. (if rented only)