58/10 Thynne Street, Bruce ACT 2617
Renovated Three Bedroom Apartment
This recently updated three-bedroom apartment is striking, all the hard work has been done, lightly refreshed, repainted throughout, simply move in and enjoy. Located in the heart of Bruce.
As you enter this large 112.3m2 apartment you will be impressed by the spacious open plan living area with updated flooring and modern kitchen with new appliances.
The three bedrooms also feature updated laminate flooring with the master bedroom offering walk-in-robe and ensuite. Additionally, the apartment offers a large covered tiled alfresco area.
Cafe Momo, a convenience store, and take-away are immediately adjacent to the apartment block, and Radford College and the University of Canberra are just across the road. Calvary Hospital, the AIS, GIO Stadium and Belconnen Town Centre are all nearby.
Ideal for investors or first home buyers looking to enter the Canberra property market
- Updated apartment
- Generous 112.3m2 living approx.
- Three bedrooms with new laminate flooring
- Two updated bathrooms
- Two underground carapaces
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtop and tiled splash back
- New stainless-steel appliances
- Spacious open plan living area
- Split system AC unit
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Linen cupboard
- Large covered tiled 19m2 alfresco area
- Café Momo and convenience stores meters away
- Walk to University of Canberra, Radford College, the AIS & GIO Stadium.
Recent Renovations/Updates Include:
- New laminate flooring throughout (living & bedrooms)
- Freshly painted throughout
- New LED downlights
- New sink in kitchen
- New Bosch oven
- New Bosch cooktop
- New Westinghouse rangehood
- New toilet
- New vanity
- New shower screen
- New tapware in kitchen & bathrooms
Living: 112.3m2 approx.
Terrace: 19m2 approx.
EER: 6 star approx.
BC Estimate: $1,690 per quarter approx.
Rates: $1,850 per annum approx.
Land Tax: $2,197 per annum approx. (if rented only)