74/10 Thynne Street, Bruce ACT 2617
Three Bedroom Apartment
This three-bedroom apartment is striking, all the hard work has been done, lightly refreshed, repainted throughout, simply move in and enjoy. Located in the heart of Bruce.
As you enter this large 112.3m2 apartment you will be impressed by the spacious open plan living area.
The three bedrooms also feature a master bedroom offering built-in-robe and ensuite. Additionally, the apartment offers a large covered tiled alfresco area.
Cafe Momo, a convenience store, and take-away are immediately adjacent to the apartment block, and Radford College and the University of Canberra are just across the road. Calvary Hospital, the AIS, GIO Stadium and Belconnen Town Centre are all nearby.
Ideal for investors or first home buyers looking to enter the Canberra property market
- Generous 112.3m2 living approx.
- Three bedrooms
- Two updated bathrooms
- Two underground carapaces
- Open plan kitchen with stone benchtop and tiled splash back
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Spacious open plan living area
- Split system AC unit
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Linen cupboard
- Large covered tiled 19m2 alfresco area
- Café Momo and convenience stores meters away
- Walk to University of Canberra, Radford College, the AIS & GIO Stadium.
- Freshly painted throughout
Living: 112.3m2 approx.
Terrace: 19m2 approx.
EER: 6 star approx.
BC Estimate: $1,690 per quarter approx.
Rates: $1,850 per annum approx.
Land Tax: $2,197 per annum approx. (if rented only)