301/9 Watkin Street, Bruce ACT 2617
A primely positioned light-filled apartment
This excellent one bedroom apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of the Vantage complex in one of Belconnen's highly sought after suburbs, Bruce.
Featuring an open plan living area filled with natural light, a neutral contemporary pallet with a bold splash of colour to the kitchen splashback, this apartment will stand throughout time. The bedroom and living area open out to your balcony, with shutters which can enclose for a more private setting or open and extend the outdoor/indoor living to truly relax and unwind after a hard days work.
The complex offers swipe and lift access, as well as great outdoor amenities such as a BBQ area and swimming pool. Car accommodation consists of an allocated car space in basement parking as well as a storage cage.
Living in Bruce you're positioned nicely between Belconnen Town Centre and the City. This means that you're close to almost anything you need - many excellent facilities and services, schools, shops and playing fields as well as all the excellent restaurants, boutiques, and entertainment on offer.
Quality features of this property include:
- 1 bedroom apartment in sought after location
- Positioned on Level 3 with swipe and lift access
- Open plan setting upon a neutral pallet
- Master opening out to private balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with bold splashback
- Stone bench tops with breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Floor to ceiling tiles to bathroom
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling split system
- Extraction exhaust fans
- Dryer and dishwasher included
- Allocated car space plus storage cage
- Pool and BBQ facilities
- Public transport available at front of complex
- Walking distance to the AIS
- Short 5min drive to Belconnen Westfield and multitude of dining options along Lake Ginninderra
- Local shops with many dining options, florist and IGA
- CISAC nearby with gymnasiums, sauna and swimming pool
- Radford College, University of Canberra and ANU also close by
***For scheduled inspections please buzz 301 at the Watkin St entry, and come up the lift to Level 3***
Please contact Alysia for more information on 0400 880 915
Total Living size: 64m2 approx
Living size: 54m2 approx
Balcony: 10m2 approx
Rates: $1,802 p/a approx
Land Tax: $2,113 p/a approx
Strata: $3,954.60 p/a approximately
Water: Absorbed into levies; One-off connection fee $180 approx
Rental Estimate: $420-470 pw. Currently in a periodic tenancy (month by month)
NB: Property has been virtually styled for marketing purposes only.