Auction Changed. Now Wednesday 9th Feb 2022
A truly magnificent residence has entered the market, undeniable elegance, stunning sophistication and sited in what is undoubtedly one of Bonners most sought after homes and outstanding locations with breathtaking views of Gungahlin Valley. This architectural masterpiece was built in 2014; spanning over 288m2 of designer living and high calibre inclusions. Features such as luxurious flooring, contemporary lines and a warm toned colour palette all contribute to a welcoming and luxurious interior. Located directly opposite the home is a parkland, the perfect space for kids to roam.
Number 9 is something truly special, a distinctive double storey home with a well-considered and generous floorplan, from the moment you enter the home you are greeted with spacious open plan living spaces flowing onto the covered alfresco area, offering commanding views of Gungahlin Valley. This home offers four generous bedrooms, three bathrooms, multiple living spaces including large rumpus room downstairs.
The accommodation is ideally placed over two levels, main level including formal lounge and formal dining, designer kitchen with island benchtop and large walk-in-pantry, superbly finished covered alfresco with fully equipped outdoor kitchen, recycled timber ceiling and breathtaking views. Downstairs you will find the fourth bedroom with its' own ensuite, fully equipped kitchenette, laundry and spacious lounge/rumpus area, the ideal self-contained unit.
Located in the heights of Bonner, a commanding position with breathtaking views across Gungahlin Valley, the suburb is well positioned and highly sought after, local primary schools, fantastic local shops and a short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre which offers an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Woolworths, Coles and Aldi to name a few!
- Magnificent architectural home
- Elevated position in Bonner heights
- Architecturally designed home by renowned Tommy Milan
- Double glazed windows
- Built over 288m2 approx.
- Breathtaking views of Gungahlin Valley
- Opposite parkland
- Four bedrooms (all with built-in-robes), three with new carpets and all freshly painted
- Master bedroom and ensuite with free-standing double vanity with stone benchtop, floor to ceiling tiles and frameless shower glass
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower glass, designer bathtub and separate toilet with additional vanity (ideal for guests)
- Stunning formal lounge with large corner window and separate dining room
- Spacious family room with views
- Large rumpus room downstairs with split system air-unit (attached to wall)
- Downstairs fully equipped kitchenette with oven, cooktop, rangehood and sink
- Fourth bedroom downstairs with ensuite - ideal as teenager retreat or segregated from main house as a fully self contained unit.
- Downstairs laundry
- Designer kitchen with island benchtop, glass splashback, stone benchtops, feature stainless steel pendant lighting, walk-in-pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Covered alfresco with recycled timber ceiling, smart track blinds to reduce affects of heat and cold, glass balustrade and fully equipped outdoor kitchen including BBQ, rangehood and sink
- Zoned ducted heating and cooling throughout, with the exception of a downstairs split system heating/cooling
- Heated large swim spa
- Ducted vacuum
- Security system
- Storage room ideal for wine cellar
- Large under house storage
- Tesla power wall (battery) and solar panelling dramatically reducing electricity bills
- Professionally designed and landscaped gardens to the front and rear, automatic watering system, screening and large deck
- Double garage with internal access
- Close to schools, shops and public transport
- EER: 4.5 stars
- Year Built: 2014
- Block Size: 540m2 approx.
- Total Living: 230m2 approx.
- Alfresco: 18.85m2 approx.
- Garage: 40m2 approx.
Land Value: $340,000 approx.
Rates: $2,571 pa approx.
Land Tax: $3,515 pa approx. (paid if rented out)