90 Stanner Circuit, Bonner ACT 2914
A truly magnificent home positioned in the heights of Bonner has entered the market and is now for sale looking for a new owner. Proudly located on a large elevated 667m2 parcel of land, this commanding home stands out on its own!
Number 90 is a commanding and luxurious home that offers strikingly modern exteriors, strong lines, premium facade, and towering height. This exceptional residence.
As you enter the home, the ceiling heights and living spaces it becomes immediate apparent this home was built on a larger scale. Offering four large bedrooms, two bathrooms, powder room, and outstanding indoor and outdoor living spaces this is a one of a kind and unlike anything you have seen.
As you enter the heart of the home, you will be immediately generous open plan living space, stunning designer kitchen and enormous island benchtop finished with quality Bosch appliances. The outdoor entertaining space is incredibly placed, large timber decking that is covered and also uncovered, making for a wonderful large area to entertain family and friends year round.
Located in the heights of Bonner, a commanding position with breathtaking views across Gungahlin Valley, the suburb is well positioned and highly sought after, local primary schools, fantastic local shops and a short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre which offers an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Woolworths, Coles and Aldi to name a few
- Magnificent architectural residence
- Elevated block of land
- Generous 668m2 parcel of land
- Built over 280m2 approx.
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Double garage with internal access
- Segregated master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Designer kitchen with stone bench, large island benchtop, decorative glass splashback, Bosch appliances, ample storage and soft close drawers
- Generous Formal lounge
- Study room with built-in desk ad joinery
- Laundry with ample bench space
- Open plan family and meals area
- Spacious covered alfresco with timber decking
- Entertaining uncovered deck
- Enclosed alfresco/theater room
- Stunning rock retaining wall
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Square set cornices
- Security system
- Automated irrigation system
- Two separate units for cooling and heating
- LED lights
- Close to Bonner school & local shops
- Short walk to Amaroo Town Centre
- EER: 5 stars
- Year Built: 2014
- Block Size: 667m2 approx.
- Total Living: 236.95m2 approx.
- Alfresco: 23.12m2 approx.
- Pergola 20m2 approx.
- Garage: 59.54m2 approx.
Land Value: $437,000 approx.
Rates: $2,965 pa approx.
Land Tax: $4,263 pa approx. (paid if rented out)