87 Bieundurry Street, Bonner ACT 2914
This spectacular residence has entered the market and is undoubtedly one of Bonners most sought after homes. This architectural masterpiece was built in 2012 spanning over 288m2 of designer living and high calibre inclusions. Features such as contemporary lines and a warm toned colour palette all contribute to a welcoming and luxurious interior. Located directly behind the home is a parkland, the perfect space for kids to roam.
Number 87 is something truly special, a single storey home with a well-considered and generous floorplan. This home offers four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living spaces including a separate formal lounge room.
The accommodation is ideally placed over a split level, main level including formal lounge and third bedroom. Downstairs you will find the designer kitchen, open plan lounge and dining, the master bedroom with its' own ensuite and the second bedroom and laundry.
Located in a quiet street of Bonner, a commanding position with views across the reserve, the suburb is well positioned and highly sought after, local primary schools, fantastic local shops and a short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre which offers an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Woolworths, Coles and Aldi to name a few!
- Magnificent architectural home
- Built over 288m2 approx.
- Breathtaking views
- Opposite parkland
- Four bedrooms (all with built-in-robes)
- Master bedroom and ensuite with stone benchtop and floor to ceiling tiles.
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower, bathtub and separate toilet
- Stunning formal lounge
- Spacious family room with views
- Spacious laundry with external access to clothesline
- Designer kitchen with island benchtop, glass splashback, stone benchtops, feature stainless steel pendant lighting, walk-in-pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Covered alfresco area
- Zoned ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Security system
- Garden sheds
- Double garage with internal access
- Close to schools, shops and public transport
- EER: 6 stars
- Year Built: 2012
- Block Size: 441m2 approx.
- Total Living: 288m2 approx.
- Garage: 40m2 approx.
Land Value: $342,000 approx.
Rates: $2,469 pa approx.
Land Tax: $3,321 pa approx.