10/50 Hillcrest Street, Crace ACT 2911
Join the Crace Community in style
Built to the highest standards with quality inclusions throughout and ready to move straight in, Crace is the perfect lifestyle choice with everything within walking distance, amongst a pleasant community feel.
This beautifully designed apartment within the 'Newtown' complex, is conveniently positioned a stones throw away from the local Crace shops. A supermarket, medical centre, hair salon, café, bar and even Club Lime gym on your doorstep.
Located on the first floor, unit 10 offers a spacious floorplan with both bedrooms offering built-in-robes, two separate balconies and private access to the rear balcony from the master.
The full-sized kitchen includes AEG appliances and an island bench, overlooking the sunny open plan living/dining which leads out to the front balcony overseeing the common courtyard, with immaculate mountain views.
Boasting 71m2 of living, this generously sized and well-proportioned two-bedroom apartment is ideal for quality modern living, positioned only a short 5min drive from the Gungahlin Town Centre.
• Natural light-filled throughout
• Spacious 71m2 living
• Combined balconies 20.3m2
• Separate balconies with private access from master
• Full-sized kitchen with quality appliances
• Dryer included
• Lift access
• NBN connection
• Two allocated tandem car spaces in basement with storage cage
• Access fob for entry to complex and common areas
• Communal BBQ and seating area in the middle of complex
Local Amenities within walking distance:
• Coffee Guru
• Busy Bees Child Care
• Crace Supabarn, Capital Chemist, The District
• Crace Recreational Park & walking track, Club Lime, Basketball court
• Your GP Crace & Capital Pathology
Crace is a lifestyle and has one of the best local community's families could be a part of, come and experience this premium suburb.
Living size: 71m2
Balcony 1: 8.3m2
Balcony 2: 12m2
Rates: $342.44 per quarter
Water: $166.85 per quarter
Body corp: $994.65 per quarter
Rental Appraisal: $460-510 per week