13 Nancy Cato Street, Franklin ACT 2913
A residence of grand proportions offering quality, flexible living
SOLD AT AUCTION $1,635,000
Instantly impressive and nestled within the sought after parts of Franklin, this stunning 5 bedroom, three bathroom family home is one to be seen. Offering grand proportions to suit large and multi-generational families all set upon a functional floorplan for extended family living.
Surrounded by well-established plants, Nancy Cato is a street lined with mature trees that transform the street into a magnificent scene of colour in transitional seasons, providing a truly welcoming feel to all who visit.
Number 13 has been built to the highest standard, complete with a 25-year builder's warranty. Offering impeccable inclusions ahead of its time such as solar panels on the original tariff, 5000L water tank providing external watering and washing machine use, quality appliances, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, zoned under-tile heating, custom made vanities with a corner spa bath to the main bathroom, along with multiple living areas all within a naturally lit setting.
A truly unique design that brings nature indoors, with each aspect taking in leafy surroundings and gardens. A combination of each high ceilings and an open plan setting which captures all day sunlight, this home sees the morning sun and provides a tranquil outdoor setting complete with a water feature to wind down after a hard day's work, taking in immaculate views of the evening sunsets.
This design is the perfect solution for growing families and for those who love to entertain with its split-level design, flexible guest bedroom downstairs, multiple living areas and additional rumpus leading you out onto the back terrace – perfect for the kids or as a parents' retreat! For extra space there is a generous upstairs landing also offering a kitchenette that is perfect for starting the day with a morning coffee. There is also plenty of storage throughout.
Only a 5-minute drive from Gungahlin Town Centre and a short stroll from local shops, Harrison Public School and Mother Theresa Private School, with ease of access to Canberra's bus route and light rail service.
- AUCTION ON-SITE SATURDAY 19 FEB @10am -
• 540m2 block offering a generous 263m2 worth of internal living
• High 2.7m ceilings to lower level, 2.5m to upper level
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe and balcony
• Four additional well-proportioned bedrooms each with built-in-robes
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Zoned under-tile heating
• Ducted vacuum
• Multiple living areas plus additional rumpus
• Floor to ceiling tiles to wet areas
• Custom made vanities
• Corner spa bath in main bathroom
• Upstairs landing complete with kitchenette
• Gas cooktop and quality appliances
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Spacious automatic double garage
• Colorbond roof very resistant to external elements
• Double glazing to western window in upper landing
• Well established gardens
• Water feature with surrounding veggie patches
• 5000L water tank connected to external watering and washing machine
• 6 x solar panels on original 45c tariff
Block size: 540m2
Living Size: 263m2
Land Tax: $5,007pa
Rental Estimate: $950-1000pw