7 Isaacson Street, Franklin ACT 2913
Completely renovated throughout, ready to move right on in!
Instantly impressive and sited within an ultra-convenient suburb, walking distance to public transport, local shops, schooling and parklands, this elegant five bedroom double bathroom residence has been renovated throughout and sure to impress family-focused buyers seeking a spacious home in a luxurious setting!
This sun-filled sanctuary meets the highest standards of style and craftsmanship. Carefully chosen features, you will be taken back by the exceptional finishes this home presents, room by room. Offering high 2.7m ceilings accompanied by 2.4m large glass panel windows, the heart of the home soaks in the Northern sun for warmth and a naturally lit setting throughout the day.
Number 7 displays captivating interiors throughout, offering multiple living areas upon grand proportions to suit large and multi-generational families, all set upon a functional floorplan for extended family living.
The kitchen is set upon an open plan setting and offers quality 40mm stone benches and Bosch appliances such as the 600mm oven with gas cooktop and dishwasher.
The living area opens out to your low maintenance backyard with retaining wall and generous 5000L water tank. Added features such as multiple living areas, 6.6kW solar, ducted heating and evaporative cooling, and newly installed hybrid flooring throughout, this home is one to be seen.
A spacious, segregated master bedroom opens out to your own private setting perfect for a morning cuppa, or take in the flawless sunsets of an evening with a glass of red! Mum and Dad can appreciate their huge walk-in-robe and twin vanity ensuite. There are four additional well-proportioned bedrooms each with built-in-robes.
Defined by amazing natural light and views, superior floor plan, high quality fixtures and fittings; this exquisite property boasts clean modern lines and spacious interiors, which offer a perfect blend of timeless sophistication and contemporary comfort.
Only a 5-minute drive from Gungahlin Town Centre and a short stroll from local shops, Harrison Public School and Mother Theresa Private School, with ease of access to Canberra's bus route and light rail service.
• 540m2 block with 229m2 living
• Spacious segregated master bedroom with huge WIR and twin vanity ensuite
• Floor to ceiling tiling to bathrooms
• Bathtub in main bathroom plus ensuite
• Ducted heating & Evaporative cooling
• New hybrid flooring throughout the house
• High 2.7m ceilings throughout
• High 2.4m glass panel windows capturing the northern sun
• New bosch dishwasher
• New bosch 600mm oven
• 40mm stone benches in kitchen with glass splashback
• 40mm stone top vanities
• Stone laundry cabinet
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Downlights in living family and walkway.
• Chandeliers in Family area and pendant lights throughout
• East facing house with lots of natural light as family and rooms are in north
• 6.6KW solar panel
• 5000L water tank
• Freshly painted internally and externally
• Low maintenance backyard
• Automatic double garage
- OPEN SATURDAYS. WEEKDAYS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY -
BLOCK SIZE: 540m2
LIVING: 229m2 approx
RATES: $3,683pa approx
LAND TAX: $5,565pa approx
RENTAL ESTIMATE: $970-1,020pw