262/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue, Gungahlin ACT 2912
North-Facing One Bedroom with Water Views
This impressive north-facing apartment is positioned in one of Gungahlin's premier developments, located on Level 7, offering sweeping views of Gungahlin with stunning water views of Yerrabi Ponds and beyond.
Offering spacious light-filled living area with large main bedroom and modern two-way bathroom, the apartment is built over 74m2 approx. Modern kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances this is an impressive apartment in everyway.
The development offers a number of features including; heated infinity swimming pool & spa bath, fully equipped gym with shower amenities and enclosed alfresco/function room with kitchen and bathroom facilities (can be booked out for functions). Located in the heart of Gungahlin the apartment is within walking distance Gungahlin Town Centre and light rail stop.
*The owner would consider renting the apartment back for 12 months, if an investor purchases the apartment.
- North facing apartment
- Large 74m2 approx.
- Stunning water views
- Double glazed windows
- Located on level 7
- One main bedroom
- Spacious living area
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Two-way bathroom with heat lamp
- Modern kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Tiled balcony with amazing views
- Single underground car space
- Separate laundry in apartment
- Garbage & recycle shoots on same floor
- Heated infinity swimming pool & spa
- Fully equipped gym with shower amenities
- Enclosed alfresco with kitchen & bathroom
- Outdoor Garden & BBQ facilities
- Heavy waste room (ground floor)
- Short walk to Gungahlin Town Centre
- Short walk to ACT Light Rail Stop
- Stunning walk trails and Yerrabi Ponds nearby
EER: 6 stars
Living: 61m2 approx.
Balcony: 14m2 approx.
Body Corporate Estimate: ????? per annum approx.
Rates: $1,349.98 per annum approx.
Lax Tax: $1,568.43 per annum approx. (paid if rented out)
In line with the ACT Government’s mandate to wear face masks indoors and in public places please be aware that you will be required to wear a face mask at all Verv Property open homes, private inspections and auctions. If you are not wearing a face mask you will not be granted entry to any open homes, private inspections or auctions.
We appreciate your ongoing cooperation in order to protect the health and safety of our staff and customers.