61 Ian Potter Crescent, Gungahlin ACT 2912
Grand Family Home in the Heart of Gungahlin
A truly prestigious residence has entered the market, undeniable elegance, classic design stunning sophistication and sited in what is undoubtedly one of Gungahlin's most sought-after positions. This spectacular home has been built and designed on a grand scale, ideally suited for large families, and built over 323m2 approx. of high-quality living. Driving up to the home you will be immediately impressed with grand double story façade which has been recently painted and the landscaped and low maintenance gardens that surround the home that have been recently attended too. The home sides parkland/walk-way which means you only have one neighbour siding your new home and your living areas are bathed in natural sunlight.
Number 61 is truly magnificent double story home offering five bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate powder room, four living spaces and two covered entertaining areas. As you enter the heart of the room, you will appreciate the spacious open plan family/meals area with gorgeously appointed kitchen with large island benchtop, new glass splashback, new rangehood, quality appliances and ample storage options.
The size of this home is impressive, with four gorgeously appointed living spaces including formal lounge, meals area, family room and large rumpus room, this makes the perfect home for those with a larger family or where entertaining options are easily afforded. Upstairs two the bedrooms have access to a covered balcony with stunning tree top views.
Located in the heart of Gungahlin and within a short walk to Gungahlin Town Centre, the home is well positioned, the suburb is highly sought and metres to local kids playground. Close to multiple schools, shopping centres, day care and an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Woolworths, Coles and Aldi to name a few!
- Stunning family home
- Freshly painted throughout
- Siding walk-way (only one neighbour)
- Built over 323m2 approx.
- Five large bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (ensuite & main)
- Separate powder room
- Double garage with internal access and automatic door
- Two covered entertaining areas
- Segregated master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite (ground floor)
- Designer ensuite with large spa bath
- Bedroom 4 with walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2 & 4 access to balcony with stunning views
- Four separate living areas (formal lounge, meals area, family room and rumpus)
- Stunning kitchen with large island benchtop, glass splashback and quality appliances
- New Appliances; stainless steel rangehood & two fisher & paykel dishwasher drawers and brand-new kitchen tap
- Double heating and cooling (zoned)
- Security system
- Ducted vacuum
- Covered entertaining deck with water feature
- Freshly landscaped gardens
- Walking distance to Gungahlin Town Centre
Recent Updates (last 2 months)
- New rangehood in kitchen
- New kitchen tap/mixer in kitchen
- New glass splashback in kitchen
- New fisher and paykel single dishwasher drawers
- New shower screen in master bedroom
- New blinds installed throughout
- New shower head in second bathroom (upstairs)
- Brand new stylish outdoor lighting
- Covered entertaining pergola freshly painted
- Timber decking sanded and painted
- Outdoor concrete areas freshly painted
- Driveway and garage freshly painted
- Front of house freshly painted
- Outside of entire house touched up
- Inside of entire house touched up
- EER: 4.5 stars
- Year Built: 2004
- Block Size: 570m2 approx.
- Total Living: 247m2 approx.
- Pergola/Decking: 36m2 approx. (total)
- Garage: 40m2 approx.
Land Value: $485,000 approx.
Rates: $3,056 pa approx.
Land Tax: $4,435 pa approx. (paid if rented out)