41 Ormiston Circuit, Harrison ACT 2914
Prestigious positioning and elegance at its finest!
What a masterpiece! There has not been a home of this caliber on the market in quite some time. By far one of the most exquisite, meticulously designed and immaculately presented family homes in Harrison.
Number 41 truly boasts elegance, sophistication and style. Resort style living you can call home!
A distinctive two storey split level residence promising the perfect balance of each convenience, comfort and luxury. Offering a spacious master bedroom, complete with walk-in-robe, twin vanity ensuite and office space on the upper landing, with three additional generously sized bedrooms segregated on the lower level at the back of the home, each with built-in-robes and ceiling fans, with access to a modern bathroom and separate powder room.
This home was designed with environmental factors in mind. A huge 4000L water tank. Save on costs with the warm, North facing open plan where soaring ceilings and large glass panels allow for plenty of natural light. When more warmth is needed enjoy the in-slab heating, (powered by solar) that is sure to keep the Canberra winters at bay!
The heart of the home offers plenty of bench space with granite bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances with a Bosch 900mm 5 burner gas stove top with large wok burner, Blanco 900mm oven, Miele dishwasher and a walk-in pantry.
A well thought out, spacious family home offering maximum privacy for the whole family with three separate living areas, allowing for a flexible floorplan to suit your family and make it your own.
An undercover alfresco entertaining area flows directly off the family room, with the added inclusion of a top-of-the-line hot tub to really get that holiday feeling underway. This area is an entertainer's dream, ideal for barbeques and summer evenings with family and friends, overlooking the low maintenance enclosed backyard with ample room for children or the family pet to play within.
Opposite the old Wells Station road, you will not be out built. Only minutes to the light rail, Mother Theresa and Harrison Schools (private and public), shops and easy access to Horse Park Drive, this is truly a unique opportunity not to be missed as properties like this are few and far between.
AUCTION ON SITE - Saturday 19th June, 2021 at 3pm
• Stunning 4-bedroom family home
• Separate living areas
• Formal lounge room, open plan dining, family room and rumpus
• Office space
• Large kitchen with 20mm granite benchtops
• Granite benchtops also in ensuite, laundry and powder room
• Powder room
• Bosch 90cm 5 burner (with large wok burner) gas stove top
• Blanco 90cm oven
• Miele dishwasher
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning to master, main and lounge room
• Hydronic in slab heating
• Ducted vacuum cleaner system
• Electronic window opener to void windows
• Fans in other bedrooms and livings areas
• Bosch alarm system
• Solar panels attached to ACTEW feed-in-tariff scheme, earning 47.5c per kWh (approx $1,000 per year) until 2032.
• Solar hot water
• Ethernet wiring (cat 6) to seven rooms
• In-built rear surround sound speakers in the lounge.
• Outdoor natural gas bbq outlet
• 4000lt water tank
• Double automatic garage with internal access
Block Size: 549m2
Internal Living: 230m2
Rates: $2,979 approx
Land Tax: $4,263 approx
Rental Estimate: $750-800 per week