37 Ormiston Circuit, Harrison ACT 2914
Luxurious & contemporary finishes in a prime location!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19: We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community. From Saturday 30/10/21 all property inspections are to be by open home or by appointment only. All attendee/s must check in using Check In CBR QR Code and show the green tick. All attendee/s must wear a mask. Social distancing must be abided by at all times.
Designed with the growing family in mind, this residence showcases a modern-contemporary pallet, meticulously designed to maximise space and absorb the natural warmth by drawing the Northerly sun throughout its open plan.
Number 37 is by far one of the most exquisite, immaculately presented and well thought out family homes in Harrison. Boasting quality and space with readily installed technology, the hard work has been done so all you need to do is move in!
Upon entry you are welcomed with elegant dark oak wooden floorboards and large, wide halls, admiring the sense of space to this home. Segregated from the rest of the home, the generously sized master bedroom offers a spacious his n hers WIR, accompanied by a twin vanity ensuite with soft lighting and floor to ceiling tiles.
Also located at the front of the home is a flexible office space with ample shelving which can easily be transformed into a nursery next to mum and dad for those expecting families. With the family in mind, the home offers generous storage options with allocated space throughout including the attic (with ladder access), hall-length linen cupboards, spacious laundry and let's not forget about the oversized garage!
Further down the home presents a sunken level offering a well-proportioned open living floor plan. Surrounded by glass and built with the entertainer in mind, the generously sized kitchen offers a 40mm waterfall edge stone island bench, ample storage and quality stainless steel appliances – not to mention the overly generous butler's pantry with additional bench space, sink and wine fridge!
The chef of the home can prepare meals whilst openly joining in conversation with guests due to the retracting sliding doors which lead you out to the large 20m2 NE facing entertainers deck covered with an automatic Vergola which can allow more natural flow of sunlight or close off for a more relaxed setting. With artificial lawn to the back yard this allows for minimal upkeep, surrounded by native shrubs and plants and a nice surprise wrap around garden to the rear of the home, with each a veggie and herb patch and mature lemon tree.
Offering two separate living areas with accompanying decks, this home truly is built for growing families in mind. The family area is equipped with a high efficiency wooden fireplace, surround sound outputs and Foxtel, ready to plug in and play.
The back of the home offers 3 additional bedrooms each well-proportioned inclusive of BIR and sunny aspects, an exquisite main bathroom with freestanding bath and separate powder room, as well as a generously sized laundry with built in laundry basket and external access to the clothesline.
Opposite the old Wells Station road, you will not be out built. Only minutes to the light rail, Mother Theresa and Harrison Schools (private and public), shops and easy access to Horse Park Drive, this is truly a unique opportunity not to be missed as properties like this are few and far between.
AUCTION ON SITE - Saturday 6th November, 2021 at 1pm
Some features include:
- Northerly open living aspect with natural light throughout the home
- Generously sized master suite with WIR and twin vanity ensuite
- Three additional well-proportioned bedrooms, each with BIR, aerial ports and B3 data input
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- High efficiency wood heater with ducted heat transfer fan to rear of house
- Solar hot water system with continuous gas, hot water booster
- Quality stainless steel appliances with Bosch oven and 6 burner gas cooktop
- Overly generous butler's pantry with additional storage, rinsing sink and wine fridge
- Westinghouse dishwasher
- Double glazed windows with insulated rendered exterior
- 2 outdoor living areas with landscaping and mature gardens
- 20m2 alfresco with vergola
- Environmentally conscious with a huge 4000L water tank
- Fully irrigated gardens and front lawn
- Enclosed Attic with attic ladder access
- Double automatic lock up garage with installed workers bench and vice
- Additional single carport perfect for storing the family bikes or camper trailer!
Block size: 549m2
Internal Living: 215m2 approx
Alfresco: 20.5m2 approx
Garage: 44m2 approx
Rates: $2,977 annually approx
Land Tax: $4,285 annually approx
Rental Estimate: $800-850 per week