109 Cultivation Street, Harrison ACT 2914
A premium residence offering 3 living areas, a home office plus separate study nook!
This home truly does deliver the wow factor from the moment you lay eyes upon it. Offering grand street appeal, high ceilings, wide hallways and large glass paneling throughout, this residence has been designed with the growing family in mind. Showcasing a modern-contemporary pallet, meticulously designed to maximise space, and absorb the natural warmth by drawing in sunlight throughout its open plan.
Number 109 truly boasts elegance, sophistication, and style. Quality living you can call home! A distinctive two storey split level residence offering three separate living areas across just under 260m2 of internal living, promising the perfect balance of each convenience, comfort, and luxury.
Upon the upper level is a spacious master bedroom, complete with walk-in-robe, ensuite, bath and separate shower. Three additional generously sized bedrooms complete with built-in-robes and access to the main bathroom with additional powder room. Perfect for kids is the inbuilt study nook with ample storage and room for multiple computers. Toward the back of the home is the third living area which opens out onto a private and enclosed terrace. Offering complete flexibility to suit your needs is the 5th bedroom located on the ground level complete with access to it's own bathroom, making the area ideal for guests, mum and dad, in-laws or even teens! Perfect for working from home is the full sized home office which can be closed off for added privacy.
The heart of the home offers a well-proportioned space, capturing plenty of natural light and includes an abundance of cabinetry and bench space. Complete with BRAND NEW quality Smeg gas cooktop, as well as Fisher & Paykel and Artison stainless steel appliances, bring out the chef within!
Multiple living areas makes the ideal setting for growing families. Your spacious undercover alfresco flows directly off the open plan family/meals areas, being an entertainer's dream! Ideal for barbeques and lunchtime gatherings with family and friends, overlooking the low maintenance enclosed backyard with ample room for children or the family pet to play within.
Only minutes to the light rail, Mother Theresa and Harrison Schools (private and public), shops and easy access to Horse Park Drive, this is truly a unique opportunity not to be missed as properties like this are few and far between.
- SCHEDULED SATURDAY OPEN HOMES. OPEN WEEKDAYS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY -
- Two-storey residence with grand street appeal
- Freshly painted and refreshed throughout
- Three separate and generously sized living areas
- Full sized home office plus additional study nook
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite with spa bath
- Guest bedroom on ground floor with own bathroom
- Three additional bedrooms each with built-in-robes
- Main bathroom with spa bath and separate powder room
- Two Mitsubishi ducted reverse cycle systems
- Quality stainless steel appliances with gas cooking
- Instantaneous hot water
- Solar panels
- Rain water tank
- Generous entertaining area on lower level
- Additional enclosed terrace on upper level
- Large laundry with external access
- Double automatic lock up garage with internal access
- Easy access to each Horsepark Drive, Flemington Road and Gungahlin Drive
- Close to Mother Theresa Private and Harrison Public Schools, Franklin shops and walking distance to the light-rail
Block Size: 611m2
Upper Level Living: 101m2
Lower Level Living: 158m2
Total Internal Living: 259m2
Rates: $2,873 approx p/a
Land Tax: $4,087 approx p/a
Rental Estimate: $950-1000 per week