8 Mccardell Street, Taylor ACT 2913
A timeless design to call home
***UNDER OFFER 19/9/22. OPEN HOME CANCELLED***
Where modern contemporary meets executive living, this impressive residence is spread across two levels with its elevated position within one of the most desirable suburbs within the Gungahlin region, offering views to the Town Centre and beyond.
This residence was built by Blackett Homes, a local, well-known, reputable family-owned business, who have not cut any corners with features and inclusions.
Number 8 consists of four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, multiple living areas and a flexible floorplan to suit many needs. Downstairs is ideal for teens, in-laws or guests with its very own ensuite, kitchenette and lounge area. Upstairs you are greeted by luxury Mountain Spotted Gum flooring, high ceilings and a grand open plan kitchen/living/dining opening out to your covered alfresco surrounded by easy to care for backyard.
The very front of the home offers your separate family area, overlooking views to the Gungahlin Town Centre and surrounds, with windows to the North and East, capturing sunlight to offer a warm, sunkissed setting. Accommodation on the upper level includes a master ensuite with WIR, along with two additional well-proportioned bedrooms with access to the main bathroom.
Floor to ceiling tiles to the bathrooms, as well as a free standing bath to the main bathroom for those days you simply need to relax and reset. Each of the wet areas include an exhaust system plus large window, for extra ventilation.
To truly appreciate the thought that has gone into this exquisite home, you must experience it for yourself. We welcome you to come along and inspect or contact Jason or Alysia to discuss.
- AUCTION ON-SITE SATURDAY 8th OCTOBER, 2022 -
- Above Average Building Report
- Elevated position within desirable suburb
- Double glazed windows
- Large grand entry
- Generous 217m2 of internal living
- Two Master Suites with WIR (one on each level)
- Two additional well-proportioned bedrooms each with BIR
- Three bathrooms in total; Main bathroom with free standing bath, shower and separate restroom
- Downstairs offers bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom. Perfect space for a live-in family member or teenage retreat
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Quality Blanco appliances, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and r/hood with external ventilation
- Walk in pantry and ample storage and benchspace
- Additional island bench with pendant lighting
- Separate family room offering flawless sunrises and windows to the NE
- High 2.55m ceilings
- Wide hallways and stairwell
- LED downlights throughout
- Toshiba ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling (3 Zones)
- Luxury Karndean Mountain Spotted Gum flooring
- Floor to ceiling tiles to bathrooms with extra ventilation
- Linen closets in hallway for additional storage
- Ample storage throughout, with under-stair and sub-floor storage
- Covered alfresco with gas connection for BBQ
- Large laundry with external access
- Irrigation to gardens
- Large double garage with room for a workbench setup plus internal access
- Security system
- Huge under house storage
Year of Build: 2019
UV: $383,000 (2022)
Upper Level: 176.5m2
Ground Level: 40.8m2
Living total: 217.3m2
Under stair storage: 5.2m2
Rates: $2,786 p/a approx
Land Tax: $3,965 p/a approx
Rental Estimate: $TBA