407/16 Lonsdale Street, Braddon ACT 2612
Cosmopolitan Inner City Living
This gorgeously and stunningly appointed apartment is positioned in the heart of Lonsdale Street in the ultra-stunning BRANX building. A beautifully constructed building with distinctive facade, the apartment offers high-level finishes, luxurious inclusions and built to an exceptional standard. The cosmopolitan lifestyle afforded by this position is sure to impress. Cafes, restaurants, bars and retail offerings all located from your door.
An impressive two-bedroom apartment finished with engineered timber floors and is set over an impressive 69.7m2 of light filled and generous internal living space and outdoor covered balcony that overlooks bustling Lonsdale St. The designer kitchen with island benchtop features stone benchtop, stunning pressed metal splashback and display and quality SMEG appliances.
The additional second bedroom/study with integrated desk is an ideal home office or spare room. The modern bathroom is finished in neutral tones with floor to ceiling tiles.
Within walking distance to Braddon's booming retail precinct & Canberra City at your doorstep, this is an enviable address. Bars, cafes, restaurants and boutique retail stores line the streets of Lonsdale & Mort Street – you get to call the heart of Canberra your home.
- Breathtaking "Branx" building
- Popular Lonsdale St outlook
- Double glazed windows
- Engineered timber floors
- Two bedroom apartment (all with BIR's)
- Single underground carapace
- Impressive 63.2m2 internal living
- Open plan meals/dining with panelled wall feature
- Master bedroom with built-in-robe, ensuite and stunning arched window
- Bedroom 2/study with built-in robe and glass entry door
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and pressed metal splashback
- Quality SMEG appliances; oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
- Integrated dishwasher and pull-out bin drawer
- LED lights throughout
- Split system AC unit in living
- Modern bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, mirrored shaving cabinet and custom vanity units finished with stone benchtops
- In the heart of Braddon dining precinct
- Great local shops ground floor (hairdresser, florist, café, restaurant & beauty spa)
- Short walk to Canberra Centre
- Short walk to ACT Light Rail
Living: 63.2m2 approx.
Balcony: 6.5m2 approx.
BC Estimate: $980.59 Per Quarter
Rates: $1,719.04 Per Annum