309/86-88 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon ACT 2612
Stylish and Spacious Braddon Apartment
This gorgeously appointed apartment is positioned in the heart of the city. Offering breathtaking views of Mt Ainslie from a north-east facing balcony and overlooking a gorgeous leafy outlook.
This impressive two-bedroom apartment in the 'Phoenix' complex, is set over 95m2 of generous internal living space. As you enter this stunning apartment, you will immediately appreciate the grey iron parquetry and open plan living space. The two bedrooms are also segregated which allows for privacy.
Within walking distance to Braddon's booming retail precinct & Canberra City at your doorstep, this is an enviable address. Bars, cafes, restaurants, and boutique retail stores. You get to call the heart of Canberra your home.
- Open plan living
- Two segregated bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Single underground car space
- Well appointed kitchen with granite bench tops and Bosch appliances
- Electric cooking – New bosh oven being installed
- 2x Split systems (Lounge room, Master bedroom)
- Parquetry floor – Grey iron bark, solid timber
- Master suite with built-in-robes and ensuite
- Master suite with access to balcony
- Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, shower over bathtub
- Second bedroom with built in robe
- Honey comb blinds in bedroom two
- New roller blinds in master bedroom and living areas
- Small storage cupboard off dining area
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, floating vanity & shower
- Storage cupboard in main bathroom
- European laundry
- Fisher & Pykal dryer
- North-East facing balcony with access from living areas and bedrooms
- Intercom access – level 3
- No NBN – VDSL ready
- Mountain views
- EER: 6 Stars
- Total Living: 95m2 approx.
- Balcony: 11m2 approx.
- Body Corporate: $4,759.40 per annum approx.
- Rates: $2,388.15 per annum approx.