243/1 Mouat Street, Lyneham ACT 2602
One of a kind – Renovated Apartment!
This beautiful Hampton inspired apartment has been elegantly renovated and offers; unique features not found in many properties in the area, neutral décor and stunning inclusions enhance this apartments appeal. As you enter you will be in awe at the modern kitchen, functional design, incredibly spacious open plan living area and Hampton inspired finishes.
Stunning two-bedroom apartment displaying designer kitchen with stone benchtop, tiled splashback and ample storage options. The sweeping living area is impressive in being able to accommodate larger furniture options and still offer plenty of room. The master bedroom is well positioned with a walk-in-robe and ensuite, offering direct access onto the balcony with stunning views of the four seasons across the tree tops.
Sure to appeal strongly to potential buyers or investors with Dickson shopping precinct, light rail, Lyneham playing fields, schools, universities and childcare centres. 243/1 Mouat Street is the perfect opportunity to enter the inner north market.
- Beautifully renovated apartment
- Hampton inspired interiors
- Leafy tree top outlook
- Honeycomb blinds throughout
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (ensuite and main)
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite and access onto balcony
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, tiled splashback and ample storage
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and vanity units with stone benches
- Superb open living design
- Spacious covered balcony
- Living areas bathed in natural light
- Split system heating and cooling x 2
- Double car accommodation and storage under
- Large entrance hall
- Lift access with security intercom
- BBQ, pool and gym in the complex
- EER: 6
- Apartment Size: 88m2
- Balcony Size: 14m2
- Body Corporate: $1,195 pq approx.
- Rates: $422 pq approx.