11 Quinn Street, O'connor ACT 2602
Suitable family home with seperate studio
Welcome to 11 Quinn Street, O'Connor, a family loved home for over 50 years. Positioned on a generous 933m2 block at the end of a cul-de-sac this large family home is eagerly awaiting new owners to breathe life and update.
This stunning heritage listed property that is a part of the Tocumwal housing precinct boasts four bedrooms, one bathroom, and three car garage layout. The gardens are established and mature and the backyard presents a blank canvas for further landscaping or outdoor entertaining to be carried out.
Number 11 is something truly special, as you enter the property, you will be greeted by generously appointment living areas with unique charm and character that can only be found in heritage listed properties, this is a rare opportunity to own a piece of history.
This property features a separate one-bedroom studio adjoined to the home, perfect for a home office or extra guest accommodation.
Located in the heart of O'connor, the suburb is well positioned and highly sought after. Within metres from local private and public schools, local church, swimming centres, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Aldi to name a few!
- Large 933m2 block
- Built over 192m2 of living
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Multiple living areas
- Open plan kitchen/ dining
- Free standing gas cooktop and oven
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Wall mounted gas heaters
- Three car garaging
- Separate studio
- Spacious enclosed backyard
- Mature and established gardens
- Horse stables
- Compressed cladding to exterior
- Single glazed windows
- Public transport accessible
- St. Joseph's Catholic primary school
- Black mountain school
- Walking distance to The Duxton
- Walking distance to the capital chemist
- Walking distance to O'Connor Ridge Nature Reserve
- Minutes away from the Canberra CBD
- EER: 0.5 star
- Living: 192m2 Approx
- Garage shed: 103m2 Approx
- Carport: 28m2 Approx
- Rear pergolas: 39m2 Approx
- Rear attached pergolas: 39m2 approx
- Land value: $1,185,000 approx
- Rates: $5,423 per annum approx
- Land Tax: $9,489 approx (Paid if rented out)