1 Mabel Miller Lane, Watson ACT 2602
An exciting opportunity to buy within the Inner North!
This immaculate, sunny, meticulously designed villa is a must see for first home buyers, downsizers and investors. It truly delivers the wow factor and will impress at first glance!
Surrounded by many glass panels, this split-level open plan, naturally lit villa, offers a sense of space from the moment you enter the home. Stunning, timber flooring throughout the upper landing leading you to your own terrace with views of Billabong Pond, with the added bonus of front row seats watching the EPIC fireworks show from your own doorstep.
The spacious bedroom is inclusive of built-in-robes, with access to a separate bathroom. A generously sized study allows flexibility to convert into a second bedroom if you wish.
This is a rare opportunity to buy into an elegant yet low maintenance living environment and is one not to be missed. No need to worry about body corporate fees, there are none!
- Split level design
- Large Master bedroom with built in robes
- Generous study with built-in-robes
- Study could be converted into second bedroom
- Spacious light filled aspect
- Open plan living
- Stainless steel appliances with gas cooking
- Flexible floorplan
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling split system
- Single garage with internal access
- Private lifestyle
- Balcony with pond views
- Private, fully enclosed rear courtyard
- Excellent value in a central location
- Ideal for an owner occupier or investment
- Only minutes to public transport, local shops and Canberra CBD
Live in a peaceful location close to nature whilst enjoying Watson's shops and cafes, the Saturday Farmers Market, all within a short drive to the Canberra Centre.
Build date: 2004
UV: $430,100 (2020)
Living size: 98m2
Rates: $1,252 per annum
Water Rates: $167 per annum
Water Consumption: $40 approx. per quarter
Rental Estimate: $380-430 per week