53/16 New South Wales Crescent, Forrest ACT 2603
Stylish Forrest Apartment
A modern and sophisticated apartment is positioned in the highly sought after and blue-chip suburb of Forrest. Located in a premium development "Evolve", this apartment is overlooks the leafy internal garden of this beautiful apartment.
This generous 84.8m2 apartment offering two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two underground car spaces. From the moment you enter you will be most impressed with the natural light flooding through and leafy outlook into the manicured internal courtyard. The kitchen features 40mm stone benchtop, integrated fridge/freezer and Bosch appliances. The floorplan has been carefully designed with both bedrooms separated to allow for ultimate privacy, each with their own bathrooms.
For those discerning buyers who would prefer a home office/study there is an option to convert the current sizeable storage room into a home office or utilise it as an existing storage room/wine cellar.
A gorgeously appointed covered outdoor tiled balcony that you will appreciate during the warmer months of the year, with an everchanging leafy outlook as the manicured garden and maple trees begin fully bloom.
The location is highly desired, centrally positioned in the heart of Forrest, you are within metres walk to Manuka Dining Precinct, Telopea Park, Manuka Pool and nearby to Kingston Foreshore, within close proximity to some of Canberra's best schools, Boys & Girls Grammar and opposite Telopea School. If you are interested in purchasing this highly desired apartment, then please get in contact.
- Modern and Stylish "Evolve" complex
- Leafy Inner South Location
- Gorgeous garden outlook
- Spacious apartment 84.4m2 living
- Video security system
- Two-bedroom apartment
- Two modern bathrooms
- Two secure underground car spaces + storage cage
- Spacious open plan living area
- Master bedroom with built-in-robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom with walk-in-robe, two-way bathroom and balcony access
- Bathrooms fitted with custom vanity units finished with 40m stone benchtops
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated fridge/fridge and dishwasher
- Quality Bosch appliances; cooktop, rangehood and oven
- Ample storage options in kitchen, overhead cupboards
- Large covered 15.8m2 tiled balcony
- Short walk to Manuka Village
- Short drive to Kingston Precinct
EER: 6 stars
Living: 84.4m2 approx.
Balcony: 15.8m2 approx.
Rates: $594.00 pq approx.
Land Tax: $727.70 pa approx.
Body Corporate: $1,522.74 pq approx.