13/115 Canberra Avenue, Griffith ACT 2603
Stunning North Facing Apartment
This gorgeously appointed corner apartment positioned in the heart of Griffith is something truly special, architecturally designed with a carefully considered floorplan that is spacious in all aspects. Finished with quality inclusions and designer finishes. Position in the heart of Griffith, discerning buyers will enjoy the central location afforded by choosing to call this apartment home.
From the moment you enter this large 77m2 apartment you are greeted with a spacious open plan living area, a modern kitchen with island bench, stone benchtops and quality Bosch appliances. The large living area leads onto an incredible outdoor alfresco that is 38m2 approx. of quality covered entertaining.
The apartment offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two underground spaces. Both bedrooms are located on opposite ends which will afford those buyers privacy should they choose to rent out or use as an additional spare room. Both bathrooms are finished with floor to ceiling tiles and offer double shaving cabinets.
The complex itself offers common lounge area with kitchenette, gym and outdoor BBQ facilities. located in the heart of the Inner South within walking distance to several wonderfully amenities including cafes, restaurants, bars and speciality retail stores. If you are looking for a wonderful apartment that is ideally positioned in the heart of the Griffith, then look no further!
- North facing
- Two-bedroom corner apartment
- Double glazed windows
- Outstanding 77m2 approx. floor plan
- Two bathrooms (both rooms segregated)
- Two bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- Two underground car space with storage cage
- Master bedroom with ensuite finished with floor to ceiling tiles, double shaving cabinets and built-in-robe
- Main bathroom finished with floor to ceilings tiles and double shaving cabinets
- Modern kitchen with large island bench, stone benchtop and quality Bosch appliances
- Large open plan living area
- Huge covered Alfresco 38m2 approx.
- Two AC units (master & living area)
- Main area with tiled flooring
- Quality window treatment
- LED lights
- Square set cornices
- Blockout roller blinds and sheers in living
- Double roller blinds in bedrooms
- Linen cupboard
- Common lounge area
- Rented for $620 per week until 14/11/2022
- Indoor gym
- Outdoor BBQ facilities
- Short walk to Manuka dining precinct
- Short drive to Kingston shops
EER: 6 stars
Living: 77m2 approx. (internal living)
Alfresco: 38m2 approx.
Body Corporate: $1435.05 per quarter (approx.)