10/49 Hampton Circuit, Yarralumla ACT 2600
* Currently tenanted for $950p/w until May 2024.
This stunning and exquisitely crafted double storey penthouse is something truly breathtaking with views beyond imagination overlooking Parkland and Telstra Tower. Boasting house-size proportions an extraordinarily generous and well-designed floorplan that offers an unprecedented opportunity for discerning purchasers who seek the ultimate in penthouse and Inner South living. Located in a highly desirable Inner South setting, north facing, directly opposite parkland and gorgeous views of Telstra Tower and beyond this premium blue-ribbon address is simply the best you will come across.
A gorgeously appointed top floor penthouse offering 198m2 of executive living and 57m2 of external living across three separate entertaining areas plus underground double car garage, to find a penthouse of such extraordinary proportions is rare and indeed a diamond in the rough.
Beautifully constructed over two levels of the finest craftmanship with meticulous attention to detail the accommodation offers three generous bedrooms, three designer bathrooms, study and spacious open plan living area with spectacular double height voided ceilings and floor to ceiling windows that bath the living in natural sunlight. As you enter you will be left in awe at the size and space.
Located within the exclusive enclave of leafy Yarralumla, this premium dress circle location is central and moments to Yarralumla and Deakin Shops, Manuka dining precinct and close to some of Canberra's most desirable schools Boys and Girls Grammar. Short walking distance to boutique shops, restaurants as well as the iconic Lake Burley Griffin and Parliamentary triangle on your doorstep.
- Stunning Inner South Penthouse
- North facing balcony
- Views of Telstra Tower
- Opposite leafy parkland
- Gorgeous 198m2 executive living
- Dress circle location
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Double glazed windows
- Three large bedrooms
- Three designer bathrooms, floor to ceiling tiles and quality fittings
- Two underground car spaces
- Three separate entertaining balconies 57m2 combined
- Spacious open plan living area
- Designer kitchen with stone benches, European tapware and island benchtop
- Miele appliances with built in coffee machine, wine fridge and streamer
- Double height voided ceilings
- Tasmanian Oak Timber floors
- Beautiful timber staircase
- Separate laundry
- Intercom and lift access
- Ducted heating and cooling systems
- Only two apartments on the floor
- Close to Deakin and Yarralumla Shops
- Short drive to Manuka dining precinct
- Short walk to Lake Burley Griffin
Living: 198m2 approx.
Terraces: 57m2 approx.
Body corporate: $11,500 per annum.
Rates: $703 per quarter.
Land Tax: $916.05 per quarter.
EER: 6 stars approx.