9 Stan Ray Street, Gordon ACT 2906
Utterly Breathtaking Views
This commanding home is impressively positioned in one of Gordon Ridge's most elevated and desired locations. A property that sits on a large 976m2 block of land, backed by a nature reserve offering breathtaking 270 degree views of Tuggeranong Valley and beyond. A property that has undergone substantial renovations. It is positioned in undeniably one of the most sought after and desired streets in the suburb, homes rarely come for sale in this street.
Number 9 is a gorgeously renovated and large two storey home offering 241m2 of internal living spanning over two generous levels. Upstairs you will find beautifully appointed north easterly living areas both formal and informal living that offer some of the Valleys best views. The home has been extensively and tastefully renovated throughout including brand new kitchen with Calacatta stone and SMEG/Franke appliances, new tiled flooring, freshly painted and upgraded LED downlights throughout.
This unique floorplan offers a degree of flexibility for various living arrangements and will suit all possible buyer needs. Downstairs the home offers a large rumpus room with external access, study/5th bedroom and additional bathroom as well as ample storage both under the stairs and house. This space is ideally suited for those looking for the perfect home office that would offer its own entrance, teenagers retreat or for live-in family arrangements.
Nestled within one of Canberra's most desirable suburbs and premium positions; Gordon Ridge has surely become the location of choice for those who do not want to compromise on home or location, it is premium living at its finest. A truly elevated location, backed by nature reserve and within close proximity to local shops, schools, playgrounds and outstanding amenities.
- Breathtaking views of Tuggeranong Valley
- Views of Telstra Tower
- Backed by stunning nature reserve
- Extensively renovated throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpet throughout
- Large 976m2 block of land
- Five large bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (two main & ensuite)
- Double garage with internal access, as well as room to park two additional vehicles at the top of the driveway.
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Spacious and open living area off kitchen
- Large, covered and tiled balcony off living area with spectacular views
- Brand new renovated kitchen with stunning waterfall island benchtop, Calacatta Quartz stone benches, ceramic splash back, soft close drawers, with LED strip lighting, and externally situated exhaust fan for noise minimisation
- Quality SMEG appliances; SMEG oven, SMEG gas 5 burner cooktop, and Franke appliances
- Solar electricity 6KW system
- New and upgraded LED downlights
- New ceramic tiled flooring
- Upgraded taps and showerheads
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Solar electricity
- Brand new entry chandeliers
- Fully enclosed backyard
- Short walk to Gordon Primary School
- Short drive to local shops and schools
- Rumpus room with external access
- Huge 5th bedroom/study
- Main bathroom with double shower
- Ample storage under stairs
EER: 4 stars
Block size: 964m2 approx.
Living size: 241m2 approx.
Alfresco: 13.20m2 approx.
Garage: 43.73m2 approx.
Underfloor storage: 20m2 approx.
UV: $685,000 approx.
Rates: $3,435.00 pa approx.
Land Tax: $5,595 pa approx. (only paid if rented)