35 Dartnell Street, Gowrie ACT 2904
Showcasing the outside, in!
Hitting the market for the first time in almost 30 years, this warm and private family home is one to be seen, boasting quality, location, and comfort!
Number 35 is an award-winning home, and upon inspecting the residence there are no questions why. From the moment you enter the home you are taken back by the impressive feature of an indoor atrium – a favourite feature which made the sellers fall in love with the home. Floor to ceiling glass allows an abundance of natural light flow, truly providing a sense of bringing the outside in with its flourishing ferns, welcoming greenery and fish pond.
The front of the home offers a flexible space to use as your formal dining/second living area. Further down the home you are greeted with a well-appointed kitchen, offering ample bench space and storage, along with quality Bosch stainless-steel appliances. Overseeing the kitchen is your spacious open plan family/dining which opens out to a well-proportioned covered alfresco with inbuilt BBQ area, showcased by gorgeous, easy to care for gardens with views to Tuggeranong Hill, Mount Tennent and surrounds.
This property features four bedrooms and an abundance of living space. The master bedroom includes an ensuite and built-in-robes. There are three additional bedrooms, two with built-ins and each ease of access to the main bathroom with separate restroom.
Enjoy all year round comfort with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, and for those who like to turn the heat up, there is the option of powering up the sauna*.
This flexible and well-appointed property offers excellent options for young or growing families with huge potential to make desired improvements and create your very own home. Positioned in the well-established suburb of Gowrie, with added convenience of being surrounded by an abundance of dining and shopping options, inspections of this home are essential.
- AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY 23RD JULY, 12PM -
• Master bedroom with ensuite and BIR
• 3 additional bedrooms, 2 with BIR
• Impressive indoor atrium
• Well appointed kitchen offering ample benchspace and storage
• Quality Bosch dishwasher, oven and 5 burner gas cooktop
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with additional split system
• Spacious open plan family/dining areas
• Flexible space for formal dining or second living area
• Covered alfresco set around an inbuilt BBQ area offering mountain views
• Landscaped, easy to care for gardens
• Sauna (requires a powered connection)*
• Spacious laundry with shower to wash off post sauna
• Tandem carport
• Strong foundations with huge potential to create your very own masterpiece
• A short stroll to each Gowrie District Playing Field and Fadden Pines and Gowrie Shops
• 4mins to Erindale Shopping Centre
• 7mins to Southpoint Shopping Centre and many dining options Tuggeranong has to offer
• 10mins to Woden Westfield
Block size: 744m2
Living size: 182m2
Front courtyard: 11m2
Indoor Atrium: 15.5m2
Rear Porch: 22.5m2
Rear Pergola: 25m2
Land Tax: $3,398 p/a approx
Rates: $2,509 p/a approx
Rental Estimate: $TBA