88 Clive Steele Avenue, Monash ACT 2904
Renovated Family Home
This well-appointed and stunning home is positioned on a large 778m2 block of land located in the highly desirable suburb of Monash. Offering a fully enclosed backyard that is spacious and perfect for the kids to play around in.
Number 88 is a beautifully renovated three-bedroom, single bathroom home that has been updated throughout since it was purchased. As you enter the home you will be immediately impressed with the large and open-plan lounge and dining room. The renovated kitchen is equally impressive with timber window overlooking the rear garden. Additionally, the main bathroom has also been renovated offering bathtub.
The most impressive feature is the large and enclosed backyard filled with established trees, mature gardens, the perfect space to entertain family and friends whilst the kids play in the backyard.
Located in the heart of established and leafy Monash, the home is within a short drive to Erindale Town Centre and South Point Tuggeranong. Close to multiple schools, shopping centres, day care and an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, and supermarkets to name a few!
- Renovated home
- Large 778m2 block of land
- Three bedrooms (two with built-in-robes)
- Main bathroom renovated with bathtub
- Double metal garage
- Renovated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Large lounge and dining room
- Family room off kitchen
- AC unit in living area
- Updated blinds throughout
- Large concrete entertaining area
- Fully enclosed backyard
- Mature and established gardens
- Short drive to Erindale Town Centre
- Short drive to South Point Tuggeranong
- Close to schools, shops and public
- EER: 3 stars
- Year Built: 1980
- Block Size: 778m2 approx.
- Total Living: 127m2 approx.
- Metal Garage: 36m2 approx.
- Porch: 5m2 approx.
Land Value: $346,000 approx.
Rates: $2,683 pa approx.
Land Tax: $3,728 pa approx. (paid if rented out)