56 Maltby Circuit, Wanniassa ACT 2903
Architectural Residence with Stunning 1274m2 Gardens
This remarkable family home is tucked away in a quiet street, down your private driveway a remarkable oasis awaits surrounded by the most spectacular and established gardens. Backing Parklands and walking trails, the well-established gardens are ready to create new memories and enjoy special moments; this home has been truly loved. Now the time has come for the home to change hands, to new owners, to a new family, to create your very own memories and open the home to your loved ones, to your friends and family. To call this your new home.
Walking into the home you will be immediately impressed, an architecturally designed residence, vaulted ceilings, light-filled living spaces, timber flooring with beautiful timber windows all with various views of the surrounding gardens. The kitchen is simply blissful, the heart of the home with beautiful views of the leafy gardens.
The gardens are something truly magical, spectacularly cultivated over 20 years, the home is surrounded by established and mature gardens that create a sense of absolute privacy and delight, lush garden views from every room. Your very own secret garden!
The home backs a parkland/walkway which the current owners access to walk to the local shops and stroll the suburbs for a blissful walk. Come take a walk inside and appreciate this spectacular home, a delight in every single way.
- Quiet loop street
- Architecturally designed residence
- Renovated and updated throughout
- Stunning established gardens
- Backing parkland/walkway
- Large 1274m2 block of land
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Two modern bathrooms
- Single lockup garage
- Single carport
- Single shade sail covered parking
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Security system
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- New flooring throughout
- Upstairs separate landing, retreat/office with AC unit
- Separate studio with lighting and views
- Covered timber deck with views (upstairs)
- Beautifully positioned kitchen with leafy outlook
- Beautifully covered pergola, wrapped in vines
- Leafy and private rear garden
- Veggie patch with timber planter boxes
- Close to Erindale Centre, restaurants, and bars
- Close to local schools
- EER: 2 stars approx.
- Year Built: 1980
- Block Size: 1274m2 approx.
- Total Living: 194.10m2 approx.
- Carport 1: 30m2 approx.
- Carport 2: 20.90m2 approx.