17 Degraves Crescent, Wanniassa ACT 2903
Breathtaking sunrises to start your day off right!
Set upon a generous 921m2 parcel of land within the desired suburb of Wanniassa, conveniently surrounded by a multitude of shopping and dining options, this residence is not to be missed!
This charming family home offers an open plan kitchen/dining along with multiple living areas, separated by elegant French doors, also surrounded by windows allowing natural light to flow, providing a warm, sun-kissed setting throughout.
Number 17 is perched in a quiet and leafy street, conveniently positioned between Woden and Tuggeranong, offering a multitude of shopping and dining options, as well as a variety of reserves, hikes, and walking tracks on offer to explore and take in your surroundings.
Perfect for those who love to entertain, prepare meals for family and guests in your open kitchen with ample preparation space, and enjoy your creations taking in the breathtaking sunsets on offer, out on your very own well-proportioned entertainers deck opening out from the dining area, adjoining flat, luscious lawn secured by colorbond fencing.
Accommodation consists of four bedrooms, each with built-in-robes and access to the bathroom which offers a corner spa bath, shower, and separate restroom.
For families, enjoy the added convenience of being within walking distance to quality local schools and shops.
- AUCTION ON-SITE SATURDAY 20th AUGUST, 2022 | 12.30pm -
- Large 921m2 block in a quiet, leafy street
- Primely positioned close to local schools, shops and transport
- Naturally lit, sun-kissed design
- Take in gorgeous morning sunrises from your kitchen and deck
- Four bedrooms, each with built-in-robes
- Bathroom with corner spa, shower and separate restroom
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Stunning French doors
- Multiple living areas
- Spacious and elevated entertainers deck with views to the South
- Large, enclosed maintenance free backyard with colorbond fencing and luscious lawn for the kids and pets to enjoy
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Automatic double garage with internal access
- Separate driveway to back up and park your trailer or van
- Walking distance to quality, local schools
- Quiet neighbourhood yet close proximity to Erindale Shops, Westfield Woden, Southpoint and Lake Tuggeranong
- A multitude of dining and shopping options, all within a 10min drive
Year Built: 1974
Block Size: 921m2
Living Size: 160.5m2
Rates: $2,748 approx p/a
Land Tax: $3,890 approx p/a
Rental Estimate: TBA
NB: This property is vacant and has been virtually staged for marketing purposes only