One Of A Kind, You Wont Find A Home Quite Like This!
A truly remarkable home is welcomed to the market. Highlighting some of the world's finest inclusions and designer finishes sourced from all corners of the globe, it is evident this is crafted unlike any other! Materials that are so gorgeously appointed from luxury herringbone floors, exquisite hand-crafted ornate woodwork, decorative cornices, wrought-iron staircase railing, Himalayan cedar woof fireplace with custom hand carvings, French customised joinery, rare leathered granite benchtops and imported gold leaf paint from France and used in some of Frances finest home! These rare designer finishes are but a few of the extraordinary features throughout this home.
Number 27 is a truly breathtaking French provincial inspired residence that has been meticulously and carefully designed by the current owners with the most extraordinary eye for details, sourcing only the very best level and set over 289m2 of premium internal living, spanning over two levels. Upstairs you will find a large, master bedroom with his/her walk-in-robes, private and enclosed balcony with views and remarkable Versace inspired ensuite plus two additional well-proportioned bedrooms each with walk in robes-in-robes. There is also an inviting sitting area with raked pine timber ceilings, natural stone feature wall, private balcony and custom kitchenette.
Gorgeously appointed living areas allow for comfortable and generous living for those looking for a home of grand proportions. As you enter the heart of this home, you will be truly impressed by the stunning craftmanship that has gone into the construction of this home. A spacious open plan living area that has been carefully designed to centre around the gorgeous provincial kitchen with large island benchtop finished with rare leathered granite stone, custom French joinery, splashback sourced directly from Italy and high-grade Miele appliances and walk-in-pantry.
The stunning outdoor spaces have been carefully considered with entertaining in mind on a large scale, the covered Alfresco is an exceptional 46m2 of covered roofline finished with pine timber, lights and 5 x ceiling mounted heaters custom outdoor kitchen with sink, bar fridge, joinery and provisions for BBQ, stove and smoker.
Nestled within one of Canberra's most desirable suburbs; Denman Prospect has certainly become one of the Molonglo Valley's most sought-after locations.
- Architectural Masterpiece
- Exquisite and breathtaking craftmanship
- Gorgeous double storey Home - 289m2 living
- Private 480m2 block of land
- UPVC German made double glazed windows throughout
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Four large designer bedrooms
- Three full designer bathrooms + powder room
- Powder room vanity and sink made from 200 year old+ reclaimed and petrified oak
- Double garage with internal access and custom Surian Cedar garage door
- Front door and garage door made from Surian Cedar
- Luxury vinyl herringbone flooring with golden border throughout
- Antique custom made coat cupboard made from Himalyan cedar
- Himalayan cedar wood fireplace with custom hand crafted design
- Basswood timber shutters and remote controlled double roller blinds
- Seven Velux skylights with remote controlled blinds
- Large master bedroom with his/her walk-in-robe, private balcony and stunning Versace inspired ensuite with hand painted gold leaf imported from France
- Gorgeous kitchen with large island bench, rare leathered finished granite benchtop, custom splashback imported from Italy, antique light fitting, custom French joinery, soft close drawers, custom joinery and cabinetry, hand crafted wooden design under benchtop, with Zip Tap (hot water) and ample bench space
- Quality Miele appliances; Miele Pyrolytic Oven x 2, Miele combi microwave, Miele 5 burner gas cooktop Miele steam oven and Miele dishwasher
- Lavish upstairs sitting area with pine raked timber ceilings, natural stone feature wall and fully custom kitchenette with leathered granite benchtop, sink, Miele combi oven, fridge, zip tap and ample storage
- Huge walk in Pantry with full custom joinery and cabinetry, Italian imported splashback, Miele 3 burner gas cooktop, additional Miele dishwasher and 910litre LG fridge with ice and cold water
- Huge covered entertaining area with pine timber ceiling, 5 x ceiling mounted heaters, custom outdoor kitchen with joinery, sink, bar fridge and provisions for 5 burner gas BBQ, stove and comodo joe smoker
- NBN broadband connection to house
- 7.6 KE LG panel solar system with 25 year warranty
- 3 x Husky bar fridges
- Italian tiles in all toilets and bathrooms
- Italian pavers in outdoor areas and alfresco
- Heated towel rails in all upstairs bathroom
- Two bathrooms with Santai Spa bath
- Ducted heating and cooling Daiken 24kw (3 zones)
- Customised and made Spanish water feature
- CCTV cameras x 6 connected to iPhone
- Outdoor heavy swing made of Himalayan cedar and custom hand carve
- Automatic water system with hunter controller (connected to iPhone)
- Staircase finished with custom wrought-iron railings
- LED lights throughout
- Landscaped gardens with full irrigation system connected to WIFI
- Short walk to Evelyn Scott School (junior and high school)
- Short bike ride/drive to Mount Stromlo leisure centre and mountain bike park
- Short drive to Denman Prospect Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Coleman Court
Block size: 480m2 approx.
Living size: 289.82m2 approx.
Alfresco: 46.14m2 approx.
Rear balcony: 7.37m2 approx.
Front right balcony: 8.22m2 approx.
Front left balcony: 4.13m2 approx.
Garage: 39.31m2 approx.
Year Built: 2020
UV: $660,000 approx.
Rates: $3,241.00 pa approx.
Land Tax: $5,208.00 pa approx. (only paid if rented)