33 Eppalock Street, Duffy ACT 2611
Elevation, Views and Size - This Home Has It All!
This gorgeously appointed family home is positioned in a leafy and quiet loop street in one of Duffy's most desired locations. A home with a natural homely feel, timber features throughout and artistic elements to inspire your creativity. This is not your standard ordinary home but a home that is uniquely different, inspiring and ready to be tailored to your needs. Hardwood parquetry flooring, artistic feature windows, cedar frame windows, secluded and private fernery, lush and mature gardens, raised vegetable garden beds, three living areas, impressive sunroom with stunning circular feature ceiling and breathtaking views to the rear. A home that you will love spending time in.
Number 33 offers four generous bedrooms all with built-in robes, two bathrooms, a study/nursery, and a large rumpus room downstairs, built over 255m2 with an additional 71m2 of entertaining area. The solid timber kitchen includes natural granite benchtops and splashback, gas cooktop and a brand new SMEG oven. The large floorplan, which could easily be modified, offers much flexibility for different living arrangements with multiple spaces and entertaining options, including a stunning sunroom that flows onto a large tiled outdoor entertaining area with privacy and views. The master bedroom has had a wall removed, offering a spacious and comfortable bedroom space, the wall could easily be replaced and the home converted back into a four-bedroom home should the new buyers desire.
Downstairs you will find a beautifully versatile area that could be used as either a large rumpus room or retreat space for parents, teenagers or live-in family members, with two attached bedrooms, ensuite and laundry.
Located in the heart of Duffy, one of the most prestigious suburbs in Weston Creek, the suburb is well positioned just a short drive to Tuggeranong Parkway and a short ride, run or walk to the adventures on offer at Stromlo Forest Park. Close to Duffy Primary School and Cooleman Court which offers an array of amenities such as cafes, restaurants and supermarkets including Woolworths and Aldi to name a few!
- Quiet leafy street
- Large 804 sqm block of land
- Built over 255m2
- Four bedrooms (all with built-in-robes)
- Two bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- 2 covered car spaces
- Three generous living areas
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in-robes
- Timber kitchen with granite benchtops and granite splashback
- Brand new Smeg oven and Smeg gas cooktop (not new)
- Fisher and Paykel two-drawer dishwasher
- Large rumpus room downstairs
- New laminate flooring downstairs
- Hardwood parquetry flooring upstairs
- Staircase, downstairs rumpus, downstairs bathroom, laundry freshly painted
- Spectacular sunroom with gorgeous circular ceiling
- Generous tiled outdoor balcony
- Secluded fernery
- Additional covered deck area
- Three AC split system units (one is brand new)
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative air conditioning (requires repair/replacement)
- Tiled front porch
- Mature leafy gardens
- Raised vegetable garden beds
- Large versatile backyard with potential for more garden beds, fruit trees or play space
- Close to Duffy Primary School, Tuggeranong Parkway and Stromlo Forest Park
- Block Size: 804m2 approx.
- Lower House: 95m2 approx.
- Upper House: 109m2 approx.
- Upper Sunroom: 45m2 approx.
- Terrace Area: 40m2 approx.
- Entry Pergola Area: 10m2 approx.
- Rear Pergola & deck: 31m2 approx.
- Carport: 34m2 approx.
- Total: 364m2 approx.
- EER: 2.5
Street aspect: North
Rates: $3,329pa approx.
Land Tax: $5,383pa approx.
UV: $765,000 approx.