18 Eleanora Street, Fisher ACT 2611
A Beautifully Presented Home with Impressive Living Space
This gorgeous home is located in a leafy loop street, in the highly sought-after suburb of Fisher. Positioned on an impressive 802m2 parcel of land with established gardens, the block offers loads of potential to further extend or perhaps knockdown and rebuild. The options are endless.
Number 18 represents a wonderful buying opportunity with approximately 110m2 of internal living, offering three bedrooms, updated main bathroom with separate toilet and spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances. As you enter the home you are greeted with an impressive open-plan lounge and dining room with an abundance of natural light filtering through. The home has been freshly painted (most walls/ceilings) and ready to move in. The large backyard is also the perfect space for kids to play or pets to roam.
Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Fisher, the home is well positioned to popular local shops, quality schools, and a short drive to Cooleman Court and Woden Town Centre which offers an array of amenities including, shops, retail, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets.
- Leafy street
- Large 802m2 parcel of land
- Established gardens
- Freshly painted throughout (most walls/ceilings)
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms (walls & ceilings painted)
- Single carport
- Updated main bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Formal lounge
- Formal dining
- Two AC units (living & bedroom)
- External awnings (front of house)
- Front patio (freshly painted)
- Loop driveway
- Side gate access
- Separate laundry (off the kitchen)
- Close to shops & schools
- Short drive to Cooleman Court
- Short drive to Woden Town Centre
- EER: 2 stars
- Year Built: 1970
- Block Size: 802m2 approx.
- Total Living: 110.75m2 approx.
- Garage: 36m2 approx.
Land Value: $446,000 approx.
Rates: $3,108 pa approx.
Land Tax: $4,534 pa approx. (paid if rented out)