87 Blackwood Terrace, Holder ACT 2611
Holders Finest Awaits
A truly magnificent residence has entered the market, undeniable elegance, stunning sophistication and sited in what is undoubtedly one of Holders most sought after homes. This architectural masterpiece was built in 2018; spanning over 300m2 of designer living and high calibre inclusions. Features such as luxurious flooring, contemporary lines and a warm toned colour palette all contribute to a welcoming and luxurious interior.
Number 87 is something truly special, a distinctive single level home with a well-considered and generous floorplan, from the moment you enter the home you are greeted with wide entry hallway and high 2.7m ceilings throughout. This home offers four generous bedrooms, study with custom shelving, two bathrooms, powder room, multiple living spaces including large rumpus room.
Gorgeously appointed living areas are the heart of this home, maximizing a striking northerly outlook, basking in natural sunlight throughout the day and flowing onto the large covered alfresco and enclosed backyard, making this home an entertaining delight. Offering a stunning contemporary kitchen with top-end appliances, 40mm benchtops, built-in-wine fridge and large walk-in-pantry.
Located in the heart of Holder and on the cusp of Weston Creek, the suburb is well positioned and highly sought, two local schools, local Woden Valley Gymnastics club and a short drive to Weston Creek Centre which offers an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Woolworths and Aldi to name a few!
- Magnificent architectural residence
- North facing living areas
- Built over 300m2
- Large 694m2 block of land
- Double glazed windows
- High 2.7m ceilings
- Four bedrooms + study
- Study with built-in-shelves
- Two bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Powder room
- Segregated master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Stunning ensuite with double vanity
- Wide entrance with large timber pivot door
- Three separate living areas
- Spacious family and dining room
- Large rumpus room with custom joinery
- Kids retreat perfect as a games / additional tv room
- Covered 30m2 alfresco with LED lights, ceiling fans, gas tap and electricity
- Ducted heating and cooling (2 zones)
- Designer kitchen with 40mm benchtops, tiled splashback, custom $7000 zip tap (hot water, cold water, sparkling water) & built-in-wine fridge
- SMEG induction cooktop, Westinghouse Oven, Dishwasher and Rangehood
- Large walk-in-pantry with 40mm benchtops, custom shelving, large sink and room for large double fridge with water connection
- LED lights
- Fully insulated throughout
- Security cameras x 5 (can be controlled via phones)
- Walk-in-linen closet
- Bathrooms finished double vanity units with 20mm stone benchtops
- Cloak closet
- Laundry with ample benchspace
- Family room with motorized double honeycomb blinds
- Master bedroom with sheers and blockout blinds
- Bedroom 2 with double honeycomb blinds
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Rainwater tank 3100lt (connected toilets/outside taps)
- Garden shed with concrete floor
- 9.92kw solar electricity system (32 panels)
- Fully irrigated automatic gardens (sprinklers systems for lawns, dripper irrigated gardens beds). All controlled via phone
- Public transport accessible
- Saint Jude's primary school
- Canberra Montessori school
- Woden Valley Gymnastics Club
- Short walk to Weston Creek Shops
- EER: 6 stars
- Year Built: 2019
- Block Size: 694m2 approx.
- Total Living: 240.60m2 approx.
- Alfresco: 30m2 approx.
- Garage: 42.90m2 approx.
Land Value: $408,000 approx.
Rates: $2,932 pa approx.
Land Tax: $4,201 pa approx. (paid if rented out)