30 Calder Crescent, Holder ACT 2611
Tranquility, Privacy and Heritage
Behind these lush, established and private gardens lies this gorgeously appointed and substantial family home cited on a generous 858m2 block of land, located in a quiet tree-lined loop street surrounded by other quality homes. Past the neatly manicured hedges and through the Tasmanian Oak front door this home oozes with character and charm. So uniquely breathtaking, utilizing a large single level design it offers wonderfully appointed features including Tasmanian oak entry, Cedar French doors and pine timber floors. It will become apparent this home offers generous proportions is ideal for those buyers yearning for a large home.
Number 30 is truly special, on the market for the first time in 50 years and having only had one owner since its construction, this home has been in the one family for the entire time. The opportunity has now presented itself to pass the keys for memories to be created and cherished. This substantial home that offers six generous bedrooms, two updated bathrooms and double car accommodation with internal access and additional single garage and ample parking options available.
As you enter this home you will be greeted with multiple and generous living spaces and designed to offer segregation between some of the bedrooms, ideally suited for those with kids. A timber kitchen that overlooks the meals area flows onto the covered entertaining deck with Merbau decking, the ideal space to host summer BBQ's.
Located in the heart of Holder this street is well positioned and highly sought within walking distance to Canberra Montessori School, Saint Jude's Primary School, Early Learning Centre, local Woden Valley Gymnastics club and a short drive to Cooleman Court which offers an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Woolworths and Aldi to name a few!
- Established and lush gardens
- Generous 858m2 block of land
- Timber floors throughout
- Six large bedrooms
- Two updated bathrooms (main and ensuite)
- Double with internal access
- Single garage
- Tasmanian Oak timber double front doors
- Tasmanian Blackwood kitchen with timber windows
- Spacious lounge and dining room
- Large rumpus with pool table included
- Meal's area with custom timber built-in shelving
- Wine Room with custom bar, timber feature wall paneling, terracotta tiles
- Both bathrooms with floor to ceilings and heated towel rails
- Covered entertaining area with Merbau timber decking
- Cedar French door leading onto outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious grassed area the perfect spaces for kids or pets to play
- Paved outdoor courtyard
- Secondary driveway and side gate access to park trailers, boats, cars
- Heritage brick feature from 1800s
- Large laundry with extra ventilation
- Ducted heating throughout
- AC split system unit in lounge room
- Under house storage
- Public transport accessible
- Saint Jude's primary school
- Canberra Montessori school
- Woden Valley Gymnastics Club
- Short walk to Weston Creek Shops
- EER: 3
- Year Built: 1973
- Renovated: 1976, 1988, 2013
- Block Size: 858m2 approx.
- Total Living: 206m2 approx.
- Alfresco: 19.44m2 approx.
- Double Garage: 32.25m2
- Single Garage: 25m2
Land Value: $769,000 approx.
Rates: $3,206 pa approx.
Land Tax: $5,138 pa approx. (paid if rented out)