40 Cazneaux Crescent, Weston ACT 2611
Stunning Family Home
This substantial and beautifully constructed family home is tucked away in the tightly held pocket of McCubbin Rise and positioned on an elevated block of land. An exquisite home that has been meticulously designed to offer generous living options, large living spaces and seamless flow from indoor living to outdoor entertaining. Positioned on a large 605m2 block, this home offers quality inclusions and designer finishes.
Number 40 truly boasts elegance, sophistication and style and has been generously constructed and ideally suited for larger families, built over 312m2 approx. The home offers five bedrooms, two bathrooms, study and generous master bedroom with built-in-robes and ensuite. Entertaining in this home is easily afforded with the home offering three separate living spaces including sunken lounge, formal dining, family room and large covered alfresco with outdoor kitchen that is beautifully connected with the indoor living.
Located in the heart of Weston and within the exclusive enclave of McCubbin Rise, the suburb is well positioned and highly sought after. Short drive to Coolemen Court which offers an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Woolworths and Aldi to name a few!
- Tightly held location
- Rare McCubbin Rise position
- Gorgeous family home
- Elevated 605m2 block approx.
- Spacious 243m2 living approx.
- Generous family home
- Solid timber floors in formal living
- Five large bedrooms (all with built-in-robes)
- Two main bathrooms
- Double garage with internal access
- Designer kitchen with large island benchtop, double sink, glass splashback & integrated dishwasher with plenty of storage options
- Quality stainless steel appliances, 900mm oven and 900mm gas cooktop,
- Large walk-in-pantry with ample storage
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in-robes and ensuite
- Spacious sunken lounge room
- Formal dining
- Family room
- Large tiled covered alfresco with outdoor kitchen
- Tiled entertaining area
- Dedicated study nook with in-built desks
- Ducted heating and cooling (Commercial Unit - Actron)
- Square set cornices
- Rinnai Infinity hot water system
- Video intercom
- Short drive to Cooleman Court
EER: 5 stars
Block Size: 605m2
House Size: 243m2
Garage Size: 44m2
Year Built: 2012
Street side orientation: North