1/15 Charteris Crescent, Chifley ACT 2606
Outstanding Executive Residence In the Heart of Chifley
One of the most impressive townhouse developments to be built in Woden Valley, this boutique development of only 11 has been constructed to an unparalleled standard. Superbly designed to take advantage of the beautiful view of the park opposite, and views across to O'Malley and Isaac's, this is truly something unique.
Number 1/15 Charteris Crescent is a substantial residence built over 311m2, one of the largest townhouses in the complex, proudly positioned on the corner it offers privacy and sweeping views across Woden Valley and beyond. The property is perfectly aspected with a north-east orientation to the front of the home, allowing the front living spaces to be drenched in natural sunlight. The front of the house has a fabulous deck for entertaining with bi-fold doors leading to the dining area, flowing through to the generous kitchen.
To the rear a large, gorgeous enclosed garden that is alive with colour. Crimson sentry's, magnolias, roses and daffodils to name but a few of the plantings on offer – a picture for all seasons.
An enormous property boasting four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and an impressive six car spaces that includes a huge four car secure garage with a workshop that is over 95m2. Three beautifully appointed living spaces make this home perfect for larger families to have their own separate areas, including a formal lounge, dining and rumpus room.
Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Chifley, this home is very well positioned, on an elevated parcel of land with uninterrupted views, gorgeous parkland directly opposite and offers great lifestyle amenities including walking trails through MT Taylor and is a short walk to Chifley shops and the popular "A Bite to Eat Cafe".
- Stunning double storey townhouse
- Views across Woden Valley
- Directly opposite parkland
- Modern designer inclusions
- North-east orientation
- Built over 311.61m2 approx.
- Large fully enclosed garden area 178.4m2 approx.
- Double glazed windows (to all doors and windows)
- Four generous bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- Six cars (four car garage & double carport)
- Impressive four car garage workshop over 95m2 approx. with automatic roller door
- Three entertaining areas (front deck, tiled entertaining area in garden and rear pergola)
- Separate powder room
- Segregated master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Three separate living spaces (dining, formal lounge and rumpus room)
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop, glass splashback, double fridge space,
- Quality SMEG appliances; SMEG 600mm gas cooktop, SMEG 750mm oven, SMEG rangehood and SMEG dishwasher
- Front deck with parkland views (fitted with Watson drop down blind)
- Covered timber pergola to the rear
- Separate brand new tiled entertaining area to the rear
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling x 2 (living room & rumpus)
- Ceiling fans fitted to three bedrooms
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Water filtration system plumbed into kitchen counter and both showers
- Rinnai Gas Hot Water System
- CAT 5 cable network to all levels and most rooms
- Additional 6 plus rated insulation batts throughout the roof cavity
- Water, electricity, and gas separately metred
- House insurance covered in Body Corporate Fee
- Two separate gas ports (front deck and rear pergola)
- Skylights in both bathrooms and walk-in-robe
- Roman blinds throughout
- Crimsafe doors front and back
- Gorgeous walking trails leading to Mt Taylor
- Water tank to toilets and front garden taps – eco component
- Fully landscaped gardens filled with crimson sentry's, magnolias, salvias, azaleas, camelias, roses, daffodils, pittosporums hedge, and snowdrops to name but a few
- Short walk to Chifley Shops; A Bite to Eat, Chifley Grocer and Chifley Playing Fields
- Close to Mawson Shopping Centre, Phillip Business District and Woden Town Centre
Energy Rating: 5.5 stars
Property Built: 2015
Living: 175.61m2 approx.
Garage: 95m2 approx.
Front Deck: 20m2 approx.
Rear Pergola: 21m2 approx.
Body Corporate: $2,114.4 per annum approx.
Rates: $2,248 per annum approx.