68 Lambrigg Street, Farrer ACT 2607
Attention Developers, families and investors!!
This gorgeous and stunningly renovated home is located in the popular suburb of Farrer, positioned within meters to local Farrer shops, the home sits on an impressive 802m2, private parcel of land. The property is also zoned within RZ2 and offers enormous flexibility for buyers looking to position themselves in this booming suburb, to move in and enjoy the home as the current owners have done, or for developers who are looking at the chance to redevelop and build a dual occupancy, sometime in the near future, the options are endless.
Offering an open plan light-filled living space with lounge and dining, the home has superbly extended and renovated throughout. The renovations are something would see from a home magazine, thoughtfully considered design, high quality inclusions, custom cabinetry and a carefully selected colour scheme ensure each space offers impressive wow factor.
The master bedroom will become your private sanctuary from the moment you step inside, you will appreciate the level of detail that has gone into creating this magical space. The master bedroom finished with tiled feature wall, leading into the designer walk-in-robe and ensuite finished with modern inclusions. The ensuite overlooks an enclosed retaining wall ensuring privacy is assured.
The rear garden is spacious and the perfect space for the kids to play or pets to run around, grow your own vegetables, the options are endless. The home also offers a newly built covered 36.02m2 alfresco, fitted ceiling fans, lights, newly built pizza oven and fully enclosed lockable store room.
Located in the heart of Farrer the current owners have thoroughly enjoyed the benefits of this wonderful and central location. Walking distance to Farrer Shops, local schools and some magnificent walking trails through the hills, perfect for those who love long walks or have dogs. The benefits of living in Farrer are simply endless.
- Superbly renovated home
- Private block with mature hedging
- RZ2 zoning
- Large 802m2 approx. block
- Double glazed windows
- Tasmanian oak timber floors throughout
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Single attached carport with roller door
- Master bedroom with tile feature wall
- Designer ensuite with double vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
- Renovated main bathroom with bathtub and floor to ceiling tiles
- Updated kitchen with new appliances
- Stunning renovated laundry with floor to ceiling tiles
- Spacious open plan living area
- Separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Landscaped front gardens
- Large covered alfresco with lights and ceiling fan
- Newly built pizza oven
- Fully enclosed lockable storeroom 12.19 approx.
- Veggie garden spaces – perfect to grow vegetables
- Walking distance to Farrer Shops
- Short drive to Woden Town Centre
Updates Since Purchased in 2015
- Painted throughout
- Extended ensuite & walk-in-robe
- Brand new ensuite & walk-in-robe
- Extended bedroom 2
- Renovated main bathroom/laundry
- New LED lights throughout
- Living space opened with new timber flooring
- New cooktop, rangehood, oven & sink
- New alfresco & enclosed storeroom
- New retaining walls backyard
- Electrical metre board upgraded
- New front courtyard
- Landscaped gardens
- EER: 4.5 stars
- Year Built: 1968
- Extension/Renovations: 2015 & 2017
- Block Size: 802m2 approx.
- Total Living: 156.22m2 approx.
- Alfresco: 36.04m2 approx.
- Store room area: 12.19m2 approx.