509/45 Furzer Street, Phillip ACT 2606
Attention owner occupiers and investors!
Are you looking for an outstanding property that delivers both a chic urban lifestyle and a fantastic investment opportunity? Then look no further than this stunning one bedroom apartment in fashionable Alexander and Arbermarle – a mid-century pair of office buildings transformed into the ultimate in downtown living.
Located on the fifth floor, the apartment offers expansive views that capture both the town centre and the distant mountains. Inside, the apartment offers a luxurious lifestyle with a fabulous open plan kitchen/living room, oversized bedroom, spacious bathroom and separate laundry.
Beautifully finished, the warehouse style apartment is timeless with its soaring concrete ceilings, open pipework and timber floorboards combining with Caesarstone benchtops and stainless steel appliances to create a look straight off the pages of a lifestyle magazine.
The supersize bedroom is simply superb with large windows, 100 per cent woollen loop pile carpet and beautiful curtains creating a cosy haven to retire to at the end of the day.
A pool and barbecue facilities in the complex complete the perfect lifestyle package.
For the investor, a meticulous tenant is already in place and would be happy to stay after the lease expires on 13 October 2021. The apartment is currently rented at $440 per week.
With its location just moments away from cafes, restaurants, shops, movies, gyms and offices, this home is perfect for owner occupiers and investors alike.
• Stunning one bedroom apartment
• Spacious 64 square metres of internal space
• Large 9 square metre balcony with spectacular views
• Basement car park with remote access and store room
• Double glazed windows and sliding doors
• Split system air conditioning
• Engineered timber flooring
• Caesarstone benchtop
• Smeg oven and cooktop
• Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
• Exposed brick splashback
• Externally ducted rangehood
• Designer bathroom with mirrored cabinet
• Separate laundry with tub, washing machine, dryer and linen cupboard
• Rooftop garden with barbecue facilities for exclusive use by residents
• Heated swimming pool and landscaped outdoor areas
• Rented for $440 per week until 13 October 2021. Immaculate tenant is happy to stay on.
Living: 64m2 approx.
Balcony: 9m2 approx.
Body Corporate Estimate: $2,002.26 per annum approx.
EER: 6 stars