1323/15 Bowes Street, Phillip ACT 2606
Specular Apartment With Views to Black Mountain Tower
The ultimate in designer apartment living is welcomed to the market with this gorgeously appointed and architecturally brilliant apartment complex designed by globally awarded and renowned COX architecture. Grand Central Towers is a spectacular designer masterpiece consisting of two modern glass towers that rise above Woden Valley offering utterly breathtaking views. Positioned on level 13 with views through to Black Mountain Tower this magnificent apartment offers quality designer inclusions and represents the ultimate in central apartment living.
Apartment 1323 is a gorgeous corner apartment offering three bedrooms, two bathrooms, outdoor covered balcony with views and double underground car spaces. The unique corner design affords incredible and brilliant views from every room and bedroom in the apartment. You will be captivated as soon as you walk through the front door and admire generous open plan living design and carefully crafted modern designer kitchen with a large island bench, soft close drawer, stone bench tops and quality SMEG appliances.
Grand Central Towers is situated in the epicentre of Woden and a prime location, walking distance to a number of cafes, restaurants, bars and a stone's throw to Westfield Shopping Centre with its abundance of shops, retail and grocery stores. This complex also offers a unique number of facilities for the residence to use and enjoy including rooftop retreat with reflection pool, stunning rooftop infinity pool, resident gym, lounge and library, private outdoor kitchen surrounded by landscaped gardens, car wash, bicycle workshop and private function space – it does not get better then this!
- Stunning apartment complex
- Spectacular Views to Black Mountain
- Designed by globally renowned COX architecture
- Generous 96m2 apartment – Level 13
- Corner apartment with floor to ceiling windows
- Unique design with views from every room
- Double glazed windows
- Three bedrooms (all built-in-robes)
- Two designer bathrooms
- Double underground car accommodation (tandem)
- Covered outdoor balcony
- Gorgeous open plan living area
- Master bedroom with ensuite and views
- Designer kitchen with island benchtop, soft close drawers and stone benchtops
- Quality appliances; SMEG Oven, SMEG cooktop, SMEG rangehood, SMEG dishwasher
- Modern bathrooms with frameless glass, free-standing vanity units, shaving cabinets and floor to ceiling tiles
- Located in the heart of Woden
- Close to shops, schools, shopping centre and public transport
- Rooftop retreat with reflection pond
- Residents infinity pool with entertaining area
- Resident gym, and lounge
- Private outdoor kitchen surrounded by landscaped gardens
- Residents parking and car wash
- Bicycle storage
- Privacy function space
Living Size: 96m2 approx.
Balcony: 8m2 approx.
Body Corporate: $1,044.96 per quarter approx.
Rates: $399 per quarter approx.
EER: 5 stars