Hamptons in the heart of Woden
This stunning, one-of-a-kind, Hamptons inspired residence is a nod to Australia's take on the relaxed style of living that has become synonymous with East Hamptons architecture.
Number 90 Beasley Street is a brand-new freestanding double storey home in the heart of Woden that has been thoughtfully designed and finished throughout. You will be blown away by the modern and sophisticated layout and attention to detail which is simply breathtaking. This spacious designer home is crafted with all the quality finishes and inclusions you would expect in a Hamptons residence from the weatherboards, stonework, colonial features and stunning European engineered Oak herringbone flooring throughout.
The beautifully appointed formal lounge, segregated and positioned to the front of the home, welcomes you with its grand 4.2 metre ceiling and tall arched windows that bathe the room in natural sunlight. With custom cabinetry, an electric fireplace, wall sconces, and a feature pendant, the formal lounge provides a beautiful ambience for those cosy nights with a glass of wine.
The gorgeous wide entry of the home with colonial features leads through to the heart of this sensational residence - the spacious family room, dining room and stunningly appointed custom kitchen.
Complete with a large island bench overlooking an open plan living area, the kitchen features include 20mm White Attica stone bench tops, finished with a deluxe tiled splashback, matte black Phoenix hardware, and quality SMEG appliances including the oven, gas cooktop, semi-integrated dishwasher, 900mm undermount range hood, undermount double sink and ample cupboard space.
Upstairs you will find your master retreat with a spacious double door entry that invites you into a large private getaway with an oversized walk-in-robe, designer ensuite with double vanity, and Juliette balcony with French doors that open out to a gorgeous view over Canberra. The home offers four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, a separate powder room, and a large semi enclosed front garden area with covered alfresco.
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Torrens, the home is well positioned to popular local shops, a local primary school, and a short drive to Woden Town Centre which offers an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Woolworths and Aldi to name a few!
• Brand new double story home
• Stunning colonial architecture
• Modern designer inclusions
• Built over 255m2 (under roofline)
• Double glazed windows
• Four bedrooms
• Two bathrooms (main & ensuite)
• Separate powder room with vanity
• Master wing with designer ensuite, double vanity, large walk-in-robe and Juliette balcony with French designer doors
• Extra-wide entry hallway
• Stunning formal lounge with electric fireplace, 4.2 meter ceilings and gorgeously appointment arched windows
• European Engineered Oak Herringbone Flooring
• Luxury New Zealand Wool Carpets
• Stunning custom kitchen with 20mm White Attic stone benchtops, deluxe tiled splashback, large island with custom bench stool seating, and designer light fittings
• Custom made joinery with deluxe, Polytec vinyl wrap shaker panels
• Quality Smeg Appliances; Smeg 600mm Cooktop and Oven, Smeg 600m Semi integrated Dishwasher and Smeg 900 Undermount Rangehood
• Modern Phoenix Matte black tapware
• Semi enclosed front garden and covered alfresco area; tiled with downlights and sliding glass French doors
• Fully landscaped gardens with stone feature walls
• Double automatic garage with internal access and designer panel lift door
• Storage nook in garage; pet nook in formal lounge
• Custom shaker robe sliders to guest bedrooms and linen
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout
• Colonial style skirting and architraves
• LED lights, sconces, feature pendants, and solar lights throughout
• Custom laundry with stone benchtop and tiled splashback
• Short walk to Torrens Primary School and Torrens Early Learning Centre
• Close to Torrens Shops, Mawson Shopping Centre and Torrens Tennis Club
Energy Rating: 6.1 stars
Living: 190.64m2 approx.
Alfresco: 14.94m2 approx.
Garage: 47.5712 approx.
Porch: 2.62m2 approx.
Total: 255.91m2 approx.