10 Larmer Street, Bungendore NSW 2621
Gorgeous Single Level Family Home
A truly magnificent residence has entered the market. Undeniable elegance, stunning sophistication and undoubtedly one of Bungendore's most sought after homes. This masterpiece was built in 2008; spanning over 245m2 of gorgeously appointed and generous living spaces. Tasmanian Oak timber flooring, elegant fixtures and a warm toned colour palette all contribute to a welcoming and homely interior. This home offers five generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, three car garage, multiple living spaces including rumpus room.
Number 10 is something truly special, a distinctive single level home with a well-considered and generous floorplan. From the moment you enter the home you are greeted with a wide entry hallway that leads to the heart of this home. You will be impressed with the spacious open-plan family and meals area that flows off the large designer kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, loads of storage and plenty of bench space.
The incredible covered entertaining area with timber decking is truly the star of this house. With summer just around the corner this is the space you need. A huge, covered pergola with raised timber decking allowing for plenty of dining and lounge options, built-in-spa, custom drinks ledge with bar stool seating and paved fire pit courtyard, this home is an entertainer's delight.
The gardens are truly something remarkable, having been cultivated over many years they are established, mature and private, the quintessential space for the pets to roam or the kids to play. Located in a gorgeous pocket of Bungendore, surrounded by quality homes with landscaped gardens, the home is well positioned and only a short drive to Bungendore Village.
- Single level family home
- Stunning landscaped gardens
- North facing property
- Enormous 1202m2 block of land
- Built over 246.80m2 living
- Tasmanian Oak timber floors
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- Three large living areas
- Three car garage with automatic doors and internal access
- Designer kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, loads of storage, ample bench space and large walk-in pantry
- Additional parking for boats or trailer
- Large covered entertaining area with café blinds and timber deck
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, large walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Spacious formal lounge and dining room
- Open plan meals/family room
- Large rumpus room
- Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- New carpet throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- Timber floors recently re-sanded and stained
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Built-in and registered 4-person spa
- Two veggie patches
- Irrigation system in lawns and garden beds
- Natural gas connection to BBQ
- Stamped concrete driveway
- Quality security screens (front and side sliding doors)
- Lockable windows
- LED downlights throughout living and front entrance
- Water tank 20,000 litres
- Concrete slab floor
- Short drive to Bungendore Village
- Year Built: 2008
- Block Size: 1202m2 approx.
- Total Living: 246.80m2 approx.
- Pergola: 58m2 approx.
- Garage: 51.10m2 approx.
- Garden Shed: 12m2 approx.
Street side orientation: North