28 Eyre Street, Bungendore NSW 2621
Stunning Family Home - Large 1261m2 Land Holding
This gorgeous single level home was built in 2005 and spans over 200m2 of gorgeously appointed and generous internal living spaces with additional covered alfresco and five car garage/ workshop space. Tiled flooring, elegant fixtures and a warm toned colour palette all contribute to a welcoming and homely interior. This home offers four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, two car attached garage with an additional 3 car garage/ workshop and multiple living spaces.
Number 28 is something truly special, from the moment you enter the home you are greeted with a wide entry hallway that leads to the heart of this home. You will be impressed with the spacious open-plan family and meals area that flows off the large designer kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, loads of storage and plenty of bench space.
The incredible covered entertaining area is truly the star of this house over 50m2. A huge insulated pitched roof alfresco space allowing for plenty of year-round outdoor dining and lounge options, this home is an entertainer's delight.
The gardens are truly something remarkable, they are established, mature and private, the quintessential space for the pets to roam or the kids to play. Located in a gorgeous, elevated pocket of Bungendore with views to the lake George escarpment and stunning sunsets, surrounded by quality homes with landscaped gardens, the home in a quiet cul-de-sac is well positioned and only a short drive to Bungendore Village.
- Modern Single level family home
- Stunning landscaped gardens
- Enormous 1216m2 block of land
- Over 200m2 internal living plus garage spaces and alfresco
- Tiled floors throughout
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (main 3-way bathroom plus ensuite)
- Three large living areas
- Attached double car garage with automatic doors and internal access
- Additional three car garage/ workshop in back garden
- Designer kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, loads of storage, ample bench space and large walk-in pantry
- Large high quality insulated gable roof covered entertaining area with configurable BBQ pit
- Remote control solar roller shutters in four rooms proving sun protection and winter warmth
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Spacious lounge and dining room
- Open plan meals/family room
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Reverse cycle to master bedroom
- Data cabling throughout the whole house
- Audio cabling to lounge room, family room and alfresco
- Tv and data cabling to garage
- Concrete driveway
- Quality crimsafe security screen to sliding door
- Lockable windows
- LED downlights throughout living and front entrance
- Low maintenance garden
- Lawn area with automated watering
- Grow your own food – fruit tree, vegetable garden and greenhouse for year-round vegetable growth
- Short drive to Bungendore Village
- Year Built: 2005
- Block Size: 1216m2 approx.
- Total Living: 246.80m2 approx.
- Alfresco: 84m2 approx. – 50m2 covered by insulated gable roof.
- Garage: 54m2 approx.