30 Carver Street, Googong NSW 2620
Grand Designs Australia…Eat Your Heart Out
Verv Property is proud to present the market this one of a kind home, a property built entirely out shipping containers…yes you heard that correct! This architecturally stunning home offers a striking yet a modern façade. As you enter the home one begins to appreciate the level of detail and design that went into building this impressive residence. The owners love of textures and raw material is evident and awe-impressing to the eye; pressed metals, varying timbers, concrete, plywood, steel and rose gold. Inspiration was drawn from wanting to create a sustainable and truly unique home whilst creating a space that is still livable, practical and homely.
Number 30 is an exquisitely appointed double storey masterpiece with 282m2 of living and an enormous 51.3m2 of combine outdoor entertaining. The home is generously proportioned with multiple living areas and entertaining options, perfectly suited for those looking for a large home. The home offers four generous bedrooms, study/fifth bedroom, two bathrooms, powder room, two living areas, home theatre and two enormous outdoor entertaining areas combined 51.3m2.
Aspect was paramount in the design of this home, and in ensuring the master bedroom, main living area and entertaining alfresco all incorporated the breathtaking views on offer
Located in the heart of Googong, a popular township with excellent infrastructure within the area, including IGA, Googong Sports and Aquatic Centre, Anglican School, Gorman & Co, rapidly increasing amenity and numerous parks, walking trails and bike paths.
- Architecturally designed masterpiece
- Double storey home
- Living 282m2 approx.
- Outdoor entertaining 51.3m2 approx.
- Four generous bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- Powder room for guests
- Double garage with internal access
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensure
- Study/fifth bedroom upstairs
- Custom made kitchen include 40mm custom made concrete bench top, Smeg 900mm free standing 5 burner gas oven/cooktop, push close draws and cupboard, walk in pantry, custom built reclaimed timber feature walls, rose gold accents on tap wear and rose gold pendants
- Custom built master en-suit bathroom including spacious double head shower with built in bench, large double sink vanity, skylight and rose gold features on tapware and handles
- Large spacious master suit with built in wardrobes and custom-made reclaimed timber wall with bedside pendants, feature ceiling pendant
- 4.5m Cathedral ceiling outdoor living area with built in bbq
- Spacious outdoor covered alfresco with 4.5m cathedral ceilings and built in BBQ
- Main bathroom including shower bath wet area, rose gold features on tapware and handles
- Open plan living area with wood fireplace and views
- Theatre room with built in projector shelf
- Kids loft area
- Plywood feature walls and ceilings
- Custom front door handle made from shipping container parts
- Second living area downstairs with copper pipe features
- Large laundry with ample storage (can also be used as a kitchenet)
- Inverter air-conditioning throughout
- Sleek matt black flashings throughout
- 5.04kW PV Solar system including 16 solar panels and 5kW inverter
- Hickory Engineered timber flooring throughout the upstairs living
- Blow in blanket insulation throughout in walls
- Isolation batterns in ceilings
- Shipping container feature walls and ceiling throughout
- Spacious grassed back yard, with paved area, sandpit and soft fall area for children, and garden bed retaining wall