16 Parkview Crescent, Jerrabomberra NSW 2619
Grand family home in the heart of Jerrabomberra
Due to COVID-19 restrictions effecting the ACT & NSW the auction for the property will be postponed until we are able to recommence property marketing. We ask that you email us with your details so we can be in touch the moment restrictions are lifted.
This impressive four-bedroom family home is well positioned upon a quiet, leafy loop-street and is just a short stroll to local shops and schools. This property has seen the lifespan of children growing up and leaving the nest, and the time has come for this stunning residence to become home to a new family.
Number 16 has not compromised on providing a leafy, tranquil setting with its well-maintained and established gardens welcoming you as soon as you enter the drive. The separate generously sized living areas welcome in natural sunlight throughout the day, providing warmth to the home. The added convenience of the rumpus area opening out onto a covered alfresco sets the scene for those who love to entertain.
They say the kitchen is the heart of every home, and this is no exception! The recently upgraded kitchen offers plenty of bench space, ample storage with slow-close cabinetry, and quality 5 burner gas cooktop with stainless-steel appliances.
Step out into the spacious and enclosed backyard and you can instantly see this home has been designed with the family in mind. A paved area with basketball hoop for the kids to burn energy, whilst mum and dad can relax underneath the covered alfresco, basking in the sun with a book or enjoying a glass of vino and cheese platter!
Conveniently positioned near the children's playground, bike paths, public transport and local shops, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
• Single level family home
• Positioned on a quiet wrap-around street
• Freshly painted both interior and exterior
• New laminate flooring (AC5, 12mm) in all common areas and new carpet in bedrooms
• Upgraded electrical to downlights in common areas
• Master bedroom with bay window, built in robes and ensuite
• Three additional bedrooms each with built ins
• Upgraded kitchen with caesar-stone benchtop and slow-close cabinetry
• Separate living areas
• Rumpus room opening out to covered alfresco
• Ducted heating with zoning
• Additional reverse-cycle split system to living area and master bedroom
• Double auto garage with internal access
• Established gardens with veggie patch and photo worthy landscaping
• Paved area with basketball hoop for the kids
Block: 796m2 approx.
Living: 176m2 approx.
Rates: $778 approx. p/qtr
Rental Estimate: $770-820pw
Disclaimer: Floorplan represents visual configuration, and it is not drawn to scale
In line with the ACT Government's mandate to wear face masks indoors and in public places please be aware that you will be required to wear a face mask at all Verv Property open homes, private inspections and auctions. If you are not wearing a face mask you will not be granted entry to any open homes, private inspections or auctions.
We appreciate your ongoing cooperation in order to protect the health and safety of our staff and customers.