7/37 Braybrooke Street, Bruce ACT 2617
Stunning Apartment with Spacious Living Area – Last One Left!
Located in the convenient suburb of Bruce, this vibrant one-bedroom apartment has spectacular evening views to the rear. As you enter you will appreciate the impressive design, spacious living, modern kitchen and large balcony. Build by Doma Group, one of Canberra's most highly regarded builders, this is a popular complex with apartments not lasting long on the market.
This apartment represents an attractive buying proposition for first home buyers or investors, a sought after location. Within walking distance to the University of Canberra, Belconnen Town Centre, Calvary Hospital and GIO stadium, There is no need to park for the raiders game. This apartment will tick many boxes for the astute buyer.
- Level 1 apartment
- Stunning views to the rear
- Large 55m2 approx. living
- One bedroom with built-in-robe
- Spacious 18m2 approx. balcony
- Superb open living design
- Living areas bathed in natural light
- Generous living and meals area extending onto balcony
- Spacious kitchen with ample stone bench space, tiled splash back and stainless-steel appliances
- Split system heating and cooling in living and bedroom
- Underground car space
- EER: 6
- Apartment Size: 55m2
- Courtyard Size: 18m2
- Body Corporate: $2,525.12 per annum (approx.)