58 Clancy Street, Evatt ACT 2617
Last One Remaining! North Facing Living
Note: For open houses and inspections we recommend parking at the Evatt Shops and pass the takeaway on the corner, there is an underpass, walk under this and up the path to the townhouses. We will ensure the back gate is open.
In this exclusive and boutique development are three brand new townhouse, two have sold and there is one remaining. This brand new north-facing townhouse is located in a brilliant and boutique development of only three! A stunning architectural residence that as been carefully designed with aspect and energy efficiency at the fore front to the rear.
Each the living areas and outdoor entertaining space are positioned due North and they bask in natural sunlight throughout the day. This supreme position along with being fully insulated throughout and underslab, has awarded this residence an exceptional 8.1 star energy rating - VERY hard to achieve!
Number 2/58 is a modern double storey townhouse offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms, downstairs powder room and a single garage and carport. As you enter the home you will be immediately impressed with the level of detail and array of features that have been used to construct the home stunning 2.7m ceilings and floor to ceiling 2.4m windows. The custom kitchen is finished with 40mm stone waterfall benchtops, undermount sink, soft close drawers, integrated dishwasher, Bosch Pyrolytic Oven and Bosch 900m induction cooktop.
Upstairs you will find four bedrooms with impressive high raked 3.6m ceilings, custom joinery and high quality carpets. The elegantly crafted designer bathrooms offer floor to ceilings tiles, wall hung vanity units, mirrored storage cupboards, ensuite with double shower and main bathroom with open shower and bathtub.
Positioned in an enviable location, something to never be replaced, from your backdoor, along the path, through the underpass will enter the Evatt Shops. A number of boutique stores and retailers including local IGA, takeaway, bakery, hair salon, pharmacy and a number of other specialty stores will be so easy.
Built by E&L Projects - over 20 years building and construction experience in the Canberra Region.
- Brand new townhouse
- Modern architectural design
- North facing living areas
- Backing walkway/reserve
- Gorgeous enclosed courtyard
- Meters walk to Evatt Shops (on pathway)
- Double glazed windows
- Four bedrooms (custom joinery in all bedrooms)
- Two bathrooms (main & ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles)
- Single garage plus additional allocated carport
- Powder room downstairs for guests
- North facing master bedroom, built in robe with custom joinery and ensuite
- All bedrooms with high raked ceilings
- Designer kitchen offering 40mm stone waterfall benchtops, island bench, undermount sink, soft close drawers, tiled splash back, water point for fridge and integrated dishwasher
- Bosch pyrolytic oven (self-cleaning)
- Bosch 900mm induction cooktop (gas available – builder happy to change over at no cost)
- Study nook with custom joinery downstairs and stone benchtop
- Laundry with stone benchtop and ample storage
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Ceilings 2.7m height
- Window height 2.4m floor to ceiling
- Square set cornices
- LED lights
- High quality carpet
- R8 ceiling and floor insulation
- All walls insulated
- Gas hot water system
- Water tank 2000litres (plumbing setup for motor to be installed)
- NBN internet connection
- Visitor carparking
- Landscaped gardens
- Direct access to Evatt Shops
- Close to Evatt Primary School
UV: $600,000 (2021) in total
Body Corporate: $1,377.45 per half yearly approx.
Block size: 253m2
Ground: 70m2 approx
Upper: 70m2 approx
Total Living: 140m2 approx
Under stair storage: 4m2