12 Laidley Place, Florey ACT 2615
What Lies Behind The Garden…
This gorgeously positioned home is tucked away behind private and mature gardens is located in a quiet cul-de-sac street within the leafy and established suburb of Florey. As you drive up to this well-appointed home you will appreciate the established gardens that have been cultivated by the current owners over several years. A covered front verandah is the perfect spot to sit, enjoy a cup of coffee and appreciate the tranquillity this home offers.
Number 12 is a delightful four-bedroom, two-bathroom home that has been designed on one level, offering two generous separate living spaces including a front formal lounge with leafy outlook and a spacious meals/family area. The modern kitchen has been updated and includes stone benchtop, glass splashback and quality stainless steel appliances.
As we draw closer to the festive season you will appreciate the large and generous covered entertaining area, that would accommodate a number of your friends and family. Whilst the BBQ is going, the laughter of friends in the background and a game of backyard cricket with the kids, you will certainly enjoy and appreciate this home as summer approaches.
Located in the heart of Florey and within a short drive to local Florey Shops and local playground the home is well positioned, the suburb is highly sought. Close to multiple schools, shopping centres and an array of amenities. This home is not to be missed!
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Gorgeously appointment family home
- Four bedrooms (all with built-in-robes)
- Two bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- Double metal garage (electricity & fluro lights)
- Formal lounge
- Open-plan family & meals area
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtop and glass splashback
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and spa bath
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Updated LED lights throughout
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted vacuum
- Large covered entertaining area with built in BBQ area
- Double powerpoints fitted to outdoor entertaining area
- Built in BBQ connected to gas
- Built in Weber BBQ
- Built in A/C unit (meals/family/kitchen)
- Spacious and fully enclosed backyard
- Garden shed (concrete floor)
- Ample parking for additional cars/trailers/boats
- Landscaped gardens
- Short drive to Florey shops
- Short drive to schools and shops
- EER: 1 stars
- Year Built: 1985
- Block Size: 768m2 approx.
- Total Living: 154.59m2 approx.
- Pergola: 30m2 approx.
- Front Verandah: 16m2 approx.
- Garage: 43.80m2 approx.
Land Value: $390,000 approx.
Rates: $2,861 pa approx.
Land Tax: $4,065 pa approx. (paid if rented out)