12 Canopus Crescent, Giralang ACT 2617
Spacious Home with Beautiful Gardens
AUCTION DATE HAS CHANGED TO MONDAY 2ND NOVEMBER 2020 AT 6PM
This exceptional family home offers many delightful features that are rarely found within homes in the area. Private, lush and mature gardens are in full bloom, spring is the time of the year when the gardens are simply looking their best! A picture-perfect rear garden with gorgeous sitting space, grassed areas for the kids to play or dogs to run around, and a swimming pool that is calling your name, just in time for summer!
A four-bedroom home that is unassuming and quaint from the street but offers depth and substantial living accommodation as you enter. Spacious formal lounge and dining room are positioned to the front of the home, bathed in natural sunlight. Generous kitchen with ample benchtop overlook the family room and meals area, all leading onto the covered alfresco area surrounded by lush gardens.
As the weather gets warmer, the gardens, the pool and the converted shed all make for the perfect entertaining space to be enjoyed, where the family can entertain, relax and spend time with loves ones.
- Beautiful and lush gardens
- Freshly painted throughout
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Segregated master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Spacious formal lounge
- Spacious formal dining*
- Open plan meals/family room
- Generous kitchen with large wrap around bench and tiled splashback
- Skylight in the kitchen
- Covered and tiled 18m2 alfresco area
- Ducted gas heating (ceiling)
- Stunning timber floors
- Roof recently repointed and capped
- Updated bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Updated vanity units & tapware
- Inground concrete swimming pool
- Pool equipment upgraded to new (last 12 months)
- Single carport
- Single metal garage
- Approval for a fireplace
- Rear metal 6x4 storage shed/rumpus is powered
- Short walk to Giralang Soccer Grounds
- Walking distance to schools and childcare centre
- Close to Belconnen and Gungahlin town centres
- Close to schools, shops and public transport
- EER: 1.5
- House Size: 184.50m2 approx.
- Metal Garage: 29.20m2 approx.
- Carport: 34.20m2 approx.
- Rear Metal Garage: 25.20m2 approx.
- Block Size: 806m2 approx.
- Rates: $2,685 per annum approx.
- Land Tax: $3,778 per annum approx. (paid if rented out)
*The home is currently being displayed with a formal dining room which can be converted back to a fourth bedroom at purchasers' request.