8 Rowland Street, Macgregor ACT 2615
Auction Online Tomorrow
Important: Due to the recent COVID restrictions in ACT and lockdown, the auction for this property will be held online tomorrow.
To register please register on this link (please ensure all details are correct);
An excellent entry level north facing home would ideally suit a first home buyer or investor, it has been prepared extensively for sale and is now ready to go. Located in the heart of MacGregor, this easy-care property is located on one level.
This three-bedroom home has been freshly painted throughout and had brand new carpet installed (all within the last week), it is now ready to find new buyers ready to call the property home. The home offers open plan living area and two enclosed courtyards.
Conveniently located close to local shops, Kippax Shopping Centre and Belconnen Town Centre, you will appreciate the central location of this home.
- North facing
- Single level home
- Freshly painted throughout
- Brand new carpets throughout
- Three bedrooms (all with built-in-robes)
- Open plan living area
- Main bathroom
- Linen cupboard
- Two courtyards (front and back)
- Single garage with internal access
- Short drive to Kippax Shopping Centre
- Close to schools and public transport
- Short drive to Belconnen Town Centre
- EER: 6 stars
- Year Built: 2009
- Body Corporate: $2,406.60 per annum approx.
- Total Living: 97.07m2 approx.
- Garage: 20.39m2 approx.
- Street side orientation: North
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this sale advertisement, Verv Property does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein.