10 Dooley Binbin Street, Bonner ACT 2914
Gorgeously Appointed Single Level Family Home
Every so often something special enters the market and this superb home is one of those rare gems! Positioned in a wonderful street in Bonner, this north facing home has been built on one level, perfect for professional couples or families who would prefer a single level offering.
Number 10 is a beautiful architecturally designed four-bedroom, two-bathroom home offering two living areas: segregated formal lounge and a spacious open-plan living area with gorgeous high raked ceilings. The floorplan affords flexible living with a segregated fourth bedroom the perfect private space for visiting friends/family or home office.
As you can enter the covered outdoor entertaining space you will be impressed with the large, paved area, covered outdoor spa and lawn area perfect for the family pet or kids to play.
- North facing home
- Large single level
- Parkland across road
- Four bedrooms (all with custom wardrobes and mirror sliding doors)
- Master bedroom with custom walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Two bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- Double garage with internal access
- Segregated fourth bedroom
- Custom kitchen with stone benchtop, 900mm oven, 900 gas cooktop, 2 drawer dishwasher and enormous 4 drawer pantry
- Open plan living area with high raked ceilings and plenty of natural light
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious paved outdoor area
- Ducted heating and cooling – 3 zones
- Security alarm system
- Bathrooms finished with floor to ceiling tiles, wall hung vanities and large showers
- Square set cornices throughout the home
- LED lights throughout
- Timber flooring
- Colourbond roof and fascia gutters
- Larger garden shed
- Outdoor spa with pergola
- Cubby house
- High fencing
- Landscaped gardens with sandstone retaining walls, designer water feature, beautiful maples trees
- Short drive to Bonner Shops
- EER: 6 stars
- Year Built: 2015
- Block Size: 476m2 approx.
- Total Living: 165.40m2 approx.
- Garage: 38.7m2 approx.
- Alfresco: 15.2m2
Land Value: $360,000 approx.
Rates: $2,564 pa approx.
Land Tax: $3,500 pa approx.